GCM Grosvenor

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at GCM Grosvenor in September 2011.

Interview Details – My interviewer asked mostly behavioral questions. In addition, he asked a few technical questions about finance but they were fairly simple.

Interview Question – Name a time when you had to take the initiative in a group setting.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for GCM Grosvenor? Contribute to the Community!

GCM Grosvenor – Why Work for Us?

We put clients and their interests first. GCM Grosvenor is one of the world’s largest and most diversified independent alternative asset management firms. We have been managing alternative investment portfolios on… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GCM Grosvenor Finance interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GCM Grosvenor employees and interview candidates.