GCS Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at GCS

Electronics Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GCS.

Interview

Quick and to the point. Asked several technical questions regarding the position and what it entails. It was one of the easier interviewing processes compared to other companies. It was not stressful and it had a friendly environment.

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at GCS (McLean, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview was in three stages, to several months for clearance approval. Indoctrination to company was poor. Offer excepted however the clearance process was cumbersome. Company was not clear on providing instructions

Interview Questions

• Where are you willing to work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation phase was limited. Contractor's client had a limited salary range to offer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GCS (Springfield, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview was quick and relatively painless. We had a follow up two panel interview, reviewed skill sets, details about position and job description overview. It really was slick as a whistle. Having worked in the community where I'm now positioned gave me an edge on the process. My prior experience and knowledge of the community and the Government personnel helped make this interview a success.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It took a few days to confirm my negotiations but all in all it was quick. Faxed a few forms, and a couple of follow up phone calls.