GDA Technologies Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at GDA Technologies

General Occupation Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at GDA Technologies (San Jose, CA) in February 2009.

Interview

Phone Interview 1:1 Interview

Physical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at GDA Technologies (Chennai (India)) in April 2009.

Interview

The position was for a junior level engineer in Place and Route. The interview was done from San jose office . The interview was very friendly , trying to get the best out of me . Mostly from projects and basic concepts.

Interview Questions

• They were asking some IO related question for IO planning   Answer Question

Negotiation

Could not bargain a lot

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at GDA Technologies (Chennai (India)) in February 2008.

Interview

Initial screening would be done by the manager to understand our skill set, then the next level engineer would try to browse through our complete profile. Finally a senior person from US would interview.