GDF SUEZ

Updated Nov 11, 2014

Managerial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GDF SUEZ.

I applied via LinkedIn. After a telephone screening, and two telephone interviews, I was invited to do 4 individual, 30-minute interviews with the other managers within the department. This process took 2.5 hours.

The Sr. Recruiter was very professional, and everyone was friendly and candid. It was a positive experience.

Study their website-- they have a progressive mindset regarding updating their global culture.

The offices were beautiful, the location is central, the employees looked happy. They have several floors in the building.
    Bring your parking ticket to the interview to get it validated. They have covered parking which is a plus.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to answer specific, behavioral interview questions. Take notes.   Answer Question

Management Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at GDF SUEZ in August 2009.

1-2-1 INTERVIEW

last experience and motivation

good

Risques Recherches Industrielles Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

(Translated from English)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GDF SUEZ in June 2009.

La totalité de la procédure d'embauche a été menée par une agence de gestion des ressources humaines appelée Hudson.

Si Hudson avait sélectionné mon profil, j'aurais dû me présenter à trois autres entretiens, puis à un entretien final avec le directeur du centre de recherche.

Le problème principal résidait dans le fait qu'ils sélectionnaient les personnes qui avaient étudié dans des Ecoles spécifiques (comme Polytechnique et Les Mines de Paris);

All the hiring process was made by a HR agency called Hudson.
    If Hudson had picked my profile I would have been through 3 others interview, ending with an interview with the research center director.
    Main issue was that they were selecting people that made some specified schools (like Polytechnique & Mines de Paris).

Interview Questions
    • Quelques questions spécifiques à propos du test de personnalité.   Some specified question about the personality test.   Answer Question