GDF SUEZ Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2015

3.2

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at GDF SUEZ.

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter requested answer to 2 questions. Then required taking 2 aptitude tests. After completing everything, I was advised that everything looked good.
    the next step would be for an interview. After another month, I was told they were no longer interested in me. They sent 2 rejection e-mails. The entire process took over 3 months from when I first submitted resume.

Interview Questions

• Screening Questions -

1. What is the most entrepreneurial thing you have ever done?
      Please elaborate. What did you do? Why did you do it? What was the outcome? What did you learn from it?

2.The role will require you to be regularly working on projects away from your home base often for weeks or even months at a time. This will become your style of working for the time you are part of this team. This is going to be a tough and time-intensive challenge.
      Are you prepared for this challenge? If yes, please explain your motivation.

Answer Question

Managerial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GDF SUEZ (Houston, TX).

Interview

I applied via LinkedIn. After a telephone screening, and two telephone interviews, I was invited to do 4 individual, 30-minute interviews with the other managers within the department. This process took 2.5 hours.

The Sr. Recruiter was very professional, and everyone was friendly and candid. It was a positive experience.

Study their website-- they have a progressive mindset regarding updating their global culture.

The offices were beautiful, the location is central, the employees looked happy. They have several floors in the building.
    Bring your parking ticket to the interview to get it validated. They have covered parking which is a plus.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer specific, behavioral interview questions. Take notes.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at GDF SUEZ in January 2015.

Interview

Good experience and great atmosphere during the Skype interview. Nice guy and not at all formal. However, there were a lot of tricky questions in there that i didnt expect.

Interview Questions

• Consultancy style questions and specific job questions.   Answer Question

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at GDF SUEZ in August 2009.

Interview

1-2-1 INTERVIEW

last experience and motivation

Negotiation

good

Risques Recherches Industrielles Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GDF SUEZ (Paris (France)) in June 2009.

Interview

La totalité de la procédure d'embauche a été menée par une agence de gestion des ressources humaines appelée Hudson.

Si Hudson avait sélectionné mon profil, j'aurais dû me présenter à trois autres entretiens, puis à un entretien final avec le directeur du centre de recherche.

Le problème principal résidait dans le fait qu'ils sélectionnaient les personnes qui avaient étudié dans des Ecoles spécifiques (comme Polytechnique et Les Mines de Paris);

All the hiring process was made by a HR agency called Hudson.
    If Hudson had picked my profile I would have been through 3 others interview, ending with an interview with the research center director.
    Main issue was that they were selecting people that made some specified schools (like Polytechnique & Mines de Paris).

Interview Questions

• Quelques questions spécifiques à propos du test de personnalité.   Some specified question about the personality test.   Answer Question