GDH Consulting Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2015

2.6

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at GDH Consulting.

Interview

Straight and to the point. They wanted to know if I was qualified for the job they were submitting me to. Then I had an in person interview with my manager-to-be, it was also short and to the point.

Interview Questions

• Just qualifying questions about my experience type and length.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at GDH Consulting (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2015.

Interview

I interviewed over the telephone and spoke with a hiring consultant. The conversation was pleasant and easy flowing. I described several projects and their outcome. I also talked about what role I played in making the projects a success. I inquired what format the client used to develop projects.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about previous projects and where I got my experience   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? They asked what projects I was currently working on.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GDH Consulting.

Interview

Met for a next-day interview (in person) and then visited the branch for a tour, interviewed with three people and shadowed a recruiter. Didn't really ask much about past experiences or any questions at all, it was mostly me asking questions to all.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview process was personable and straight forward. I was applying for an internal Director level position and was interviewed by the GDH CEO. He represented his company well and asked thoughtful questions. I didn't get the job but was impressed by the company, their growth plan, and their financial performance.

Interview Questions

• The questions during my interview were all job related. Some were behavioral based in nature.   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at GDH Consulting (Lowell, AR) in September 2014.

Interview

Very laid back interview with GDH. Informed me about the contract position and wanted to ensure that the position was a good fit for me and my current stage in life. My specific contract required an interview with a GDH recruiter to make sure I had the qualifications for the job as well as an interview with the specific company I would be working for in order to ensure I was qualified and fit in their culture.

Interview Questions

• They asked about experiences in regards to needs of a specific contract.   Answer Question

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at GDH Consulting (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2014.

Interview

Submit resume, phone interview, GDH was hiring previous HP people to work on the Bank of America contract Cisco had just won from HP. Eased the transition from HPES to Cisco.

Interview Questions

• When can you start? How much you want?   1 Answer

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GDH Consulting (Shreveport, LA) in February 2014.

Interview

A GDH placement representative reviewed my application, resume and spoke with me about the type of work I was comfortable with, willing to perform and capable of. She spoke with me about the level of compensation and long term goals I wanted out of their placement opportunities.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect in compensation, why and what can you offer that would provide that value to the client business?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at GDH Consulting.

Interview

Will ask you about what your have done in the past as far as sales is concerned. They will try to tell you that they are prepping you for a sales position, but that will never happen unless you are in the right place at the right time.

Negotiation

No negotiation, Recruiters are a dime a dozen in their eyes.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at GDH Consulting (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

I was already onsite at the customer location but changing within the current company. I was being promoted, and GDH was listed as the preferred vendor of the group I was moving to. The GDH manager reached out to me quickly, and went through my asks and needs. She was able to quickly have things approved and is great at staying in contact.

Interview Questions

• What was my salary expectation?   1 Answer