GDR Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Engineer Interview

Field Engineer
Irvine, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at GDR Group in November 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was scheduled with hiring manager.
When I arrived I was interviewing with the recruiter instead. Asked me about behavioral type question.
Evaluated my skills level according to their guidelines.

At the end I was told the hiring manager is not available today. I tought this was odd that they would schedule me on a day the manager is out. I felt this was a waste of time and did not simply tell me up front I did not qualify. Could easily phone screen me with the hiring manager before having me come in.

The recruiter seemed disorganized. For the 1st 5 min she kept talking about a different position that is not related to what I applied for. I had to correct her.

I asked about some basic questions about the position and got a I do not know response. Did not seem to know much about the psition that was posted. I noticed the job was posted 1 months ago. I think this job was not REAL. Just to see who is out there and how much they all make.

Complete waste of my energy and gas money.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for GDR Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GDR Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GDR Group employees and interview candidates.