GE

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Albany, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at GE in July 2008.

Interview Details – great going, the interview happened, and got selected the following day.

Interview Questions

Cedar Rapids, IA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at GE in July 2008.

Interview Details – It was your basic weeding out process. In the interview I was told the job would only pay up to 32k. I found this to be the bottom of the pay scale. The building is in the middle of nowhere so I said no thanks.

Interview Question – When have you had to think out of the box?   View Answer

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at GE in December 2010.

Interview Details – Got a call and email from GE Human Resources scheduling me for an initial phone interveiw. He told me upfront that I will be interviewed on phone by three people. Questions revolved round my current job and how my past experience will help me succeed in the roled I was interviewed for.

Interview Questions

Account Manager

The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at GE in January 2010.

Interview Details – I made contact with the hiring manager then completed the online application form. I awaited a couple weeks and was contacted by HR for a simple phone interview. I had a face to face interview with the hiring manager. Phone interviews were done with several upper managers. Waited almost three weeks to get final word I was not selected to receive an offer.

Interview Question – Go over your resume in detail on what you did for each employer and why you left.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at GE

Worked for GE? Contribute to the Community!

GE Videos

GE – Why Work for Us?

At GE, we are building, curing, moving, and power the world. It goes beyond businesses, brands and infrastructure. With several businesses and operations in over 170 countries, GE employees have an unparalleled… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GE Account Manager interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by GE employees and interview candidates.