GE

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Albany, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at GE in July 2008.

Interview Details – great going, the interview happened, and got selected the following day.

Interview Questions

Cedar Rapids, IA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at GE in July 2008.

Interview Details – It was your basic weeding out process. In the interview I was told the job would only pay up to 32k. I found this to be the bottom of the pay scale. The building is in the middle of nowhere so I said no thanks.

Interview Question – When have you had to think out of the box?   View Answer

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at GE in December 2010.

Interview Details – Got a call and email from GE Human Resources scheduling me for an initial phone interveiw. He told me upfront that I will be interviewed on phone by three people. Questions revolved round my current job and how my past experience will help me succeed in the roled I was interviewed for.

Interview Questions

Account Manager

The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at GE in January 2010.

Interview Details – I made contact with the hiring manager then completed the online application form. I awaited a couple weeks and was contacted by HR for a simple phone interview. I had a face to face interview with the hiring manager. Phone interviews were done with several upper managers. Waited almost three weeks to get final word I was not selected to receive an offer.

Interview Question – Go over your resume in detail on what you did for each employer and why you left.   Answer Question

Worked for GE? Contribute to the Community!