GE

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Albany, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at GE in July 2008.

Interview Details – great going, the interview happened, and got selected the following day.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Account Manager Interview

The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at GE in January 2010.

Interview Details – I made contact with the hiring manager then completed the online application form. I awaited a couple weeks and was contacted by HR for a simple phone interview. I had a face to face interview with the hiring manager. Phone interviews were done with several upper managers. Waited almost three weeks to get final word I was not selected to receive an offer.

Interview Question – Go over your resume in detail on what you did for each employer and why you left.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at GE

Worked for GE? Contribute to the Community!

GE Videos

GE – Why Work for Us?

At GE, we are builders. It goes beyond businesses, brands and infrastructure. With four businesses and operations in over 160 countries, GE employees have an unparalleled foundation on which to build their careers… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GE Account Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GE employees and interview candidates.