GE

Updated Jan 19, 2015

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at GE in April 2011.

Es gab zwei Vorstellungsgespräche in denen mehre Entscheider und die Personalabteilung eingebunden war. Es wurden keine schwierigen Fragen gestellt sondern normale Fragen zur Motivation und Lebenslauf. Danach wurde zunächst der Unternehmensbereich eingeordnet, was bei GE gar nicht so einfach ist und durchaus eine viertel Stunde dauern kann. Auch der zukünftige Chef war offen und hat aus seinem Lebenslauf erzählt, damit man ein Bild bekommen konnte, mit wem man zusammen arbeitet.

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at GE in July 2008.

It was your basic weeding out process. In the interview I was told the job would only pay up to 32k. I found this to be the bottom of the pay scale. The building is in the middle of nowhere so I said no thanks.

Interview Questions
    • When have you had to think out of the box?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at GE in July 2008.

great going, the interview happened, and got selected the following day.

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at GE in December 2010.

Got a call and email from GE Human Resources scheduling me for an initial phone interveiw. He told me upfront that I will be interviewed on phone by three people. Questions revolved round my current job and how my past experience will help me succeed in the roled I was interviewed for.

Account Manager Interview

The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at GE in January 2010.

I made contact with the hiring manager then completed the online application form. I awaited a couple weeks and was contacted by HR for a simple phone interview. I had a face to face interview with the hiring manager. Phone interviews were done with several upper managers. Waited almost three weeks to get final word I was not selected to receive an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Go over your resume in detail on what you did for each employer and why you left.   Answer Question