GE Aviation Interview Questions in Cardiff, Wales

Updated May 3, 2015

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Aviation (Cardiff, Wales (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Technical and competency based interview. Interview by a HR intern as well as a engineering intern and an engineering manager. Was given the opportunity to ask questions at the end of the interview. The interviewers were very friendly and walked through the process with you. In total the interview lasted just over an hour.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about GE?   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Aviation (Cardiff, Wales (UK)).

Interview

I was invited to a phone interview, was asked why GE, why this position, why should we hire you etc, then I was invited about 2-3 weeks later to a face to face interview. The interviewers were very friendly and again I was asked what I know about the company, the specific GE site etc, and then there was a technical section about engines etc.

Interview Questions