GE Aviation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Internship Interview

Engineering Internship
Arkansas City, KS

The process took a day - interviewed at GE Aviation in March 2012.

Interview Details – Went to a information session on campus of the school the interview was taking place. Introduced myself (ice breaker). Spoke with the same woman from that night, one on one interview. I would offer this advice, put yourself out there; don't just be a face in the crowd. I recommend coming prepared with scenarios/interview questions so that you are ready to give the best answer on the spot.

Interview Question – Name a difficult situation you were in and how did you overcome it.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Accepted an offer somewhere else.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at GE Aviation

Worked for GE Aviation? Contribute to the Community!

GE Aviation Videos

GE Aviation – Why Work for Us?

At GE Aviation, we are imagination at work. Whether we’re manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GE Aviation Engineering Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GE Aviation employees and interview candidates.