GE Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

The interviewer was very neutral and was reading directly off of a questions sheet. It was a behavioral interview and it seemed as though he was not happy about having to conduct interviews. He asked a lot of basic questions about myself and there were no technical questions involved.

Interview Questions

• What is the most creative way you have ever approached a problem?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at GE (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

Very nice group of people, that made work environment seem very appealing. Questions were a mix of of both technical and fit. I skipped first round of interviewing and went straight to second because of family connection. Was interviewed by 3 people all of whom were very positive. Very professional and seemingly collaborative environment.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at ge and what kind of impact do you think you can have at a company like ours?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at GE (Atlanta, GA) in December 2009.

Interview

Initial conversation with recruiter. Reviewed general points concerning the position, but not detail.
    Recruiter asked for desired salary right away.
    Next interview was with a Director. Very detailed questions regarding experience
    as it relates to the position.

The recruiter and director both seemed generally cordial.

Interview Questions

• Was asked questions regarding accounting standards that I was not familiar with.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at GE in March 2009.

Interview

I had initially one phone screen and then two interviews over the phone. I was then invited in for a panel interview. The HR person started off the interview with an explanation of the process and the steps. A couple of the people did most of the talking and the others took notes.

Interview Questions

• What the most difficult descison you had to make and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at GE.

Interview

General Discussion and interest understanding. Minimal technical questions as MBA hire

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at GE (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in July 2012.

Interview

it was quick, took a week to complete 3 interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at GE in May 2011.

Interview

Technical Round - Delivery Manager Round and Global HR Director

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at GE in February 2011.

Interview

I was phone-interviewed by one hiring manager and two business analysts. First started with technical questions, basically go through the experiences listed in the resume. Of course, some behavior challenge questions such as tell me a time (how do you handle the situation in different layer based on a project I had done" were brought in to form a 3-dimension interview. It took 30 minutes to get it done.

Interview Questions

• How did you make your project run smoothly thru different process sections?   Answer Question