GE

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at GE in August 2009.

I was hired during an emergency situation and I had an inside recommendation. I had an initial phone interview with Sourcing Division Leader, subsequent 1:1 interview with Hiring Manager, finally phone interview jointly with Sourcing Division Leader and HR.

Interview Questions
  • None were unanticipated - the interviews took place in August and September 2007 ... this year is not available below.   View Answer
Yes negotiation took place and were successful - we met in the middle

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at GE in December 2008.

Received a Call to attend the first interview with the HR Manager, on the screening process.
    Then went for a second Interview with the hiring manager who was great at the process.
    Finally went to a third interview with the Plant Manager and then got a proposal.

Interview Questions