GE Capital

Relevance Date Difficulty

FMP Analyst Interview

FMP Analyst
Norwalk, CT

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at GE Capital in November 2009.

Interview Details – First step, you will have a phone interview and after a couple of days, hear back from the firm regarding final or next steps for on-site interviews. On-site interviews are two days, consisting of FMP Analyst Dinner and the next day, company presentation and several rounds of 1:1 interviews, followed by lunch.

Interview Question – Many forms of "Tell me about a time... and the outcome and the lessons learned"   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I accepted another job offer that offered better compensation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at GE Capital

Worked for GE Capital? Contribute to the Community!

GE Capital Videos

GE Capital – Why Work for Us?

Creating opportunities At GE Capital, we hire exceptional people and invest in their growth, providing unrivalled leadership and training in a diverse and healthy environment. Our greatest asset is our people. With… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GE Capital FMP Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GE Capital employees and interview candidates.