GE Capital Financial Management Program Interview Questions

Updated Dec 2, 2014
Updated Dec 2, 2014

2.5

Financial Management Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GE Capital.

Interview

Met through on-campus career fair, and received an interview for the next day to take place at my university . The interview was 30 minutes and strictly behavioral. All questions I had seen before and were really straight forward.

Within 2 days I had been offered an interview at their HQ in Norwalk, Connecticut. There was a dinner the night before with current FMP's which was great because we were able to ask them a lot of questions and they were pretty forward with their answers. The next morning consisted of a couple information sessions, two 30 minute interviews, and wrapped up with a lunch with more FMP's.

I got the official offer a week and a half later and accepted on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, as it is a rotational program.

Other Interview Reviews for GE Capital

Financial Management Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at GE Capital (Norwalk, CT).

Interview

I was recruited through my campus career website and was chosen for a 1:1 interview on campus. The interviewer was incredibly laid back and I felt like I could be myself. Only behavioral questions were asked. I was then asked to fly out to CT for a round 2 interview about a week later. The 2nd round interview process will have you attend a dinner with a few of the current FMPs and the other interviewees. The next day you will have your interviews.

Interview Questions