GE Capital IMLP Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

IMLP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GE Capital in November 2011.

I received an initial interview through my university. The first interview was the more behavioral based interview. The interviewer was an alum of my university so she was nice and friendly and worked with me on many questions. This interviewed lasted about 30-35 minutes. This interview took place on a thursday and she got back to me the following monday telling me I was being recommended for the next round of interviews. The next round of interviews was on site in Connecticut. The first night they took the group of potential candidates to a orientation and overview of the company then out to dinner. The next morning was had to go through a many case study as a group, then a presentation of on a topic of choice, then 2 interviews.

Interview Questions