GE Capital

Relevance Date Difficulty

IMLP Interview

IMLP
Stamford, CT

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GE Capital in November 2011.

Interview Details – I received an initial interview through my university. The first interview was the more behavioral based interview. The interviewer was an alum of my university so she was nice and friendly and worked with me on many questions. This interviewed lasted about 30-35 minutes. This interview took place on a thursday and she got back to me the following monday telling me I was being recommended for the next round of interviews. The next round of interviews was on site in Connecticut. The first night they took the group of potential candidates to a orientation and overview of the company then out to dinner. The next morning was had to go through a many case study as a group, then a presentation of on a topic of choice, then 2 interviews.

Interview Question – Name a technology that you enjoy working with?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at GE Capital

Worked for GE Capital? Contribute to the Community!

GE Capital Videos

GE Capital – Why Work for Us?

Creating opportunities At GE Capital, we hire exceptional people and invest in their growth, providing unrivalled leadership and training in a diverse and healthy environment. Our greatest asset is our people. With… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GE Capital IMLP interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GE Capital employees and interview candidates.