GE Capital

Average Difficulty
14 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at GE Capital

Interview Details – Two rounds of interviews. First round with future colleagues including two directors and the current intern. Second round with the hiring director again and the head of the team (MD).

Interview Question – Talk about the investment market   Answer Question

Intern

I applied in-person and interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview Details – One interview, recommended by professor

Interview Question – Ask your project experience.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview Details – This was a typical first round interview. Questions were just meant to see if the candidate was a good fit with the company. Nothing was really tricky and the interviewer was very friendly. Overall, I would say this was a good experience even though I was not given a job offer.

Interview Question – Why GE?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview Details – Pre-interview Dinner at Ruth Chris with 3 employers. First Round: One 30 minute campus interview with 2/3 previous employers. Second round: Three 45 minute interviews with 3 different employees within Risk Management.

Interview Question – Why Risk Management?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – didn't need to.

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview Details – Two interviews--first round on campus, second round interview at headquarters--one on one with three different people, and they feed you breakfast (at the morning interviews at least); on campus interview included a meal. Got caught at an airport in a storm, but they paid for hotel and taxi for the night.

Interview Question – Which one of these functional areas out of the four we offer are you most interested in?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate.

Washington, DC

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GE Capital in March 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was very thorough, but definitely fair and honest.

Interview Question – Would you be willing to move to a new location around the US for the duration of the internship?   Answer Question

Interviewed at GE Capital

Interview Details – Got a call and came in for an interview. Mostly personality questions about how well you are bale to work in a team.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Just be yourself. Made it obvious they dont like people who are fake in interviews to get a position.   Answer Question

Irving, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview Details – First interview in person with Cost Manager. Basic interview asking behavior questions. Second interview with Financial Analyst, situational questions this time but still basic. Had another interview with Commercial Sales group (didn't apply for) because they thought I fit in with that group well.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself, why are you qualified for the position, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Don't be too pushy, especially coming in as an intern. Maybe if hired out of the internship role, then push.

Stamford, CT

I interviewed at GE Capital in March 2011.

Interview Details – Interview was very conversational. Asked the typical "tell me about yourself" and "what do you know about GE"

Interview Question – What is your favorite class   Answer Question

Intern
Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

I applied online and interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview Details – Applied online; wans informed by phone for the further process; Needed to go trough process for compliance (long but worth it); interview was with one HR intern and my later bos; they called me 2 days after the interview to let me know i was in.

Interview Question – None, seemed I had more clue than them;   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, all interns get the same

Worked for GE Capital? Contribute to the Community!