GE Capital

Relevance Date Difficulty

Legal Interview

Legal
Norwalk, CT

The process took 9 months - interviewed at GE Capital in December 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for the position online in June and several weeks later I received a telephone interview which, I was told, was very positive. Over two months passed before I was brought in for a day of 6 consecutive 45 minute interviews. Another two months passed with no contact whatsoever. Still seeing the job posted on the GE website, I contacted HR to find out if I was still being considered. I was told yes. It wasn't until Dec. that I was brought in to interview with someone who was just hired to be the immediate supervisor of the person who would get the position. At that interview, I was told that GE was looking to hire a new leader of that group, and I would be brought back to interview with that person as soon as he/she was hired. I went on the GE website in February to check my status only to find I was rejected in November, a month prior to my last in-person interview. I next contacted GE Capital by e-mail at the end of February and was informed that I was not being considered, with no other explanation. Yet another two months passed with no word and no status listed. I don't understand why they didn't have the decency to contact me rather than letting me keep my hopes up.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about every job you've had since college, your reason for accepting each job and the reason for leaving each job.   Answer Question
  • What have been your biggest failures?   Answer Question

Legal Interview

Legal

The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview Details – The interview process ran for two months after the recruiter had shortlisted my CV. The first round started with the HR then three rounds of technical rounds. There after two more with the HR.
Total It had three rounds with the HR and three with the technical.

Interview Question – how do you see yourself growing in the team   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – ran for 2 weeks

Worked for GE Capital? Contribute to the Community!