GE Capital Portfolio Analyst Interview Questions

Portfolio Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GE Capital (Norwalk, CT) in June 2011.

Interview

Interview process is very slow, HR is very slow. Questions were relatively easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very comfortable.

Other Interview Reviews for GE Capital

Portfolio Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE Capital (Scottsdale, AZ) in April 2011.

Interview

Interviewed for a portfolio management position. Consisted of 4 interviews lasting 45 minutes a piece. 3 out of the 4 interviewers were shocked that I wanted to transition to the private sector from a government job and treated me like I was from another planet. I was pretty much dismissed once I started discussing my background and was asked about simple technical functions of computer software that I don't normally use. I later learned that the technical questions were for functions that no one in the office uses. Overall, the interview was not difficult, but extremely hostile.

Interview Questions