GE

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cell Group Leader Interview

Cell Group Leader

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GE in January 2012.

Interview Details – Interview with the job in mind. Do include activities you do in your free time that can attribute to the job (I.e. I play Legos with my kid). Remember to keep your goals and the company goals consistent when interviewing. A little laughter never hurts, but too much can drown out your chances. GE knows they have desired jobs, and will only hire those willing to work hard. Several people have been hired and promoted after less than one year, others do not make it through their 90 day trial. Be ready to answer honestly yet tactfully when asked about your faults.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing I will be counseling you about in one year?   View Answer
  • Outside of your professional career, what experience do you have in this field?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation on hourly employ, but promotion can be obtained quickly.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at GE

Worked for GE? Contribute to the Community!

GE Videos

GE – Why Work for Us?

At GE, we are building, curing, moving, and power the world. It goes beyond businesses, brands and infrastructure. With several businesses and operations in over 170 countries, GE employees have an unparalleled… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GE Cell Group Leader interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GE employees and interview candidates.