GE

3.4

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online - interviewed at GE in June 2011.

Interview process was easy, but this is a large company and every manager has their own interview process.

easy

EEDP At GE Aviation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through other source. The process took 3 months - interviewed at GE in December 2012.

We start with a 5 minute presentation about yourself in front of a panel of 5 people. Next you have a 30 minute interview with 5 people (3 engineer, 1 manager and 1 hr representatives) about technical and behavioral questions. After the five interview the group get together in an exercise to demonstrate how you work as a team.

Interview Questions
    • The manager had a piece in a box and he wanted you to solve a problem that he gave you using the piece.   Answer Question

OMLP Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at GE in October 2009.

Meet a career fair and scheduled an interview with one of the recruiters for the morning after. The interview was as expected, with a run through of my resume and a couple of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you disagreed with a decision one of your mamanagers made   Answer Question

Had a more interesting offer from another big company

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GE in August 2011.

Every interview is different. Mine consisted of a phone interview of 1/2 hour, a peer interview that was about 1 hour and the later a 1/2 hour team interview and 1:1 interview with supervisor. Not sure of response yet.

Interview Questions
    • How would you respond if your boss needed a part and none was available....   View Answer

Methods Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at GE in November 2010.

Applied online for position, Starts by a phone call then brought in to interview with, Manager and peer group of co-workers. Interview is very detailed and specific to job being interviewed for. Need to understand GE's growth values, questions are geared to see if you fit into the growth values.

Interview Questions
    • What Growth value do you feel represents you the most, and what growth value do you need to work on.   View Answer

Management Economist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GE in August 2010.

GE made contact after a project I did with a well known Professor.

Telephone interviews followed that were very good indeed. The discussions were very much about how certain capabilities could be developed to support commercial decision making processes.

Was bowled over by the quality and in-depth knowledge of those I spoke to.

Excellent

Interview Questions
    • Not really questions, rather a very interesting discussion testing knowledge of management and economics at the frontier of latest developments.   View Answer

Was unwell and the door has been left open for future work together.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at GE in February 2011.

on campus interview. single person. nice guy, all questions were of the "tell me a time when" variety. i mostly made stuff up.

Interview Questions

job wasnt where i wanted to be

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GE in June 2010.

I am still waiting to see if I was offered to advance in the final round of interviews. Recruiter called me, assessed the opportunity, scheduled a phone interview that took an hour with the hiring regional sales manager, I advanced to the next interview in person, 2:1. Did very well, leaving confident. Should hear back tomorrow whether I advance or not!

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any reservations about changing industries and your lack of experience?   Answer Question

Worked for GE? Contribute to the Community!