GE

Relevance Date Difficulty

Doors Administrator Interview

Doors Administrator
Wilmington, NC

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GE in August 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for this position through a staffing agency. A couple of weeks week by and GE wanted to do a phone screen with two of the managers. I supposedly made it to the top 2 out of 20+ canidates. Long story short, they led me to believe that I was their top candidate, leading me on all the way, until a candidate that bascially fit into the site's "culture" accepted the position.

Interview Question – How will your prior experience translate over to this position?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at GE

Worked for GE? Contribute to the Community!

GE Videos

GE – Why Work for Us?

At GE, we are building, curing, moving, and power the world. It goes beyond businesses, brands and infrastructure. With several businesses and operations in over 170 countries, GE employees have an unparalleled… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GE DOORS Administrator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GE employees and interview candidates.