GE

www.ge.com

GE ECLP Program Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

ECLP Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at GE in February 2011.

The interview was conducted in a standard interview room. There were several questions about GE strategy and business to business sales.

Interview Questions
  • Choose a GE business and describe the value chain and how GE competes in that business   Answer Question
  • Talk about your problem solving skills and give and example.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GE

ECLP Program Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at GE in October 2009.

The ECLP program did campus interviews through my school. They gave a company presentation and took candidates out to dinner the night before the interview. The GE representatives were very friendly and professional. All of them talked about how they often work long hours, but also about how rewarding the program has been for them.

There were two interviewers that asked basic resume/behavioral questions. The interview was very focused on me. They were not interested in teamwork or team results, they were only interested in what I specifically did; also, they were not very interested in the situation I was in, but only on the actions I took.

Sample questions were:
    - Give an example of a time when you had to deal with a tough team member
    - Give an example of when you had to influence upper management
    - Give an example of when you led a team

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time when you had to persuade a team or overcome resistance.   Answer Question