GE

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

ECLP Program Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at GE in February 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was conducted in a standard interview room. There were several questions about GE strategy and business to business sales.

Interview Questions

• Choose a GE business and describe the value chain and how GE competes in that business   Answer Question
  • Talk about your problem solving skills and give and example.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

ECLP Program Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at GE in October 2009.

Interview Details – The ECLP program did campus interviews through my school. They gave a company presentation and took candidates out to dinner the night before the interview. The GE representatives were very friendly and professional. All of them talked about how they often work long hours, but also about how rewarding the program has been for them.

There were two interviewers that asked basic resume/behavioral questions. The interview was very focused on me. They were not interested in teamwork or team results, they were only interested in what I specifically did; also, they were not very interested in the situation I was in, but only on the actions I took.

Sample questions were:
- Give an example of a time when you had to deal with a tough team member
- Give an example of when you had to influence upper management
- Give an example of when you led a team

Interview Question – Give an example of a time when you had to persuade a team or overcome resistance.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at GE

Worked for GE? Contribute to the Community!

GE Videos

GE – Why Work for Us?

At GE, we are builders. It goes beyond businesses, brands and infrastructure. With four businesses and operations in over 160 countries, GE employees have an unparalleled foundation on which to build their careers… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GE ECLP Program interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GE employees and interview candidates.