GE

Updated Oct 7, 2014

2.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

EID Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at GE.

I went through a single typical HR interview. The beginning began with simple questions the interviewer had after observing my resume. Then, the interviewer read off of a pdf on a laptop, so the questions were quite standard. They were all behavioral questions, despite my background and position being technical.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about a time when you disagreed with someone about something, and how were things resolved?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GE

EID Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GE in October 2012.

Apply through school's job link. And meet in the career fair, get a email and set up interview.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me what the biggest obstacles that I overcome in college and how do I demonstrate my skill in real life. And he asked that if you have a project that require skill you don't know, how would you do and do you have any experience can demonstrate it.   Answer Question

GE EID program don't sponsor international student.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at GE in September 2012.

Met recruiter at career fair, and applied on GE website afterwards. Was selected for an interview two weeks later. Received acceptance notification about a week later.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me about a time you received conflicting instructions"   Answer Question

EID Interview

Phone interview after contacting person through campus recruiting network. Offer given next day. Typical STAR interview questions, not too bad. Just went over resume submitted by email earlier. Didn't hear anything for quite awhile after that until background check started spring semester. Intern program isn't as organized as I would've thought, no formal orientation for the Houston interns and it wasn't until much later in the summer that I met interns working in other buildings around the city.