GE

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

EID

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GE in October 2012.

Interview Details – Apply through school's job link. And meet in the career fair, get a email and set up interview.

Interview Question – Asked me what the biggest obstacles that I overcome in college and how do I demonstrate my skill in real life. And he asked that if you have a project that require skill you don't know, how would you do and do you have any experience can demonstrate it.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – GE EID program don't sponsor international student.

Ithaca, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at GE in September 2012.

Interview Details – Met recruiter at career fair, and applied on GE website afterwards. Was selected for an interview two weeks later. Received acceptance notification about a week later.

Interview Question – "Tell me about a time you received conflicting instructions"   Answer Question

Interviewed at GE

Interview Details – Phone interview after contacting person through campus recruiting network. Offer given next day. Typical STAR interview questions, not too bad. Just went over resume submitted by email earlier. Didn't hear anything for quite awhile after that until background check started spring semester. Intern program isn't as organized as I would've thought, no formal orientation for the Houston interns and it wasn't until much later in the summer that I met interns working in other buildings around the city.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at GE

Worked for GE? Contribute to the Community!

GE Videos

GE – Why Work for Us?

At GE, we are building, curing, moving, and power the world. It goes beyond businesses, brands and infrastructure. With several businesses and operations in over 170 countries, GE employees have an unparalleled… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GE EID interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by GE employees and interview candidates.