GE Edison Engineering Development Program Interview Questions

Edison Engineering Development Program Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at GE (Greenville, SC) in July 2014.

Interview

For this program they mostly hire only interns anymore. They interview us during the summer before school starts of our last year. It usually changes up every year but this year, we had a 5 minute presentation on a project we have done. Then had two half hour interviews one for HR and a technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked interested technical questions about projects that I have done in the past   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Edison Engineering Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at GE.

Interview

It was an on-campus interview when I was a freshmen. I was threw off when the recruiter first asked me if I had any questions for her. As she was taking notes, I was thinking about any question that I could ask her. Eventually, the whole interview process was all about me asking her questions. Towards the end, I asked her if she had any question for me. She, then, asked me to introduce myself. It was not a pleasant interview experience.

Edison Engineering Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at GE in April 2009.

Interview

I was contacted last minute by the GE recruiter to interview for the job. I am a dual degree of ME and Business, this turned them off. The interviewer was definitely looking for technical driven people who see this as their calling. Unfortunately, that isn't me. Also, I wanted to work in Energy which wasn't been interviewed for.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you had to overcome a surprising twist in a project?   1 Answer

Edison Engineering Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at GE (Jenbach (Austria)) in December 2012.

Interview

applied online, contacted by email, arranged a 45 minutes phone interview. normally it follows another interview in the company's premises. and then another phone interview with a manager.
    however, I got rejected before the second step.

Edison Engineering Development Program Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at GE in November 2009.

Interview

To start the interview process, candidates were flown to Ohio. We went to dinner with current members of the Edison program the night before the interview. On the morning of, we were divided into groups. We did two 1:1 interviews. One was technical and the other was more behavioral based (tell me a time when...). Afterwards, your group was seated in a conference room with lego blocks. Outside of the room was a model made of lego blocks. The goal was to work together as a team to put your blocks together just like the model. The only catch was that only one person was allowed outside at a time. It was a test to see how well you worked with others.

I felt that I received a better offer from another company. Mainly it was the location, though.