GE

Relevance Date Difficulty

Electronic Technician Interview

Electronic Technician
Houston, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at GE in April 2011.

Interview Details – met with electronics lab manager for 1 on 1 interview. He sent his lead tech to walk me through the entire company grounds and interview with the manager after a 2 hour tour. Interviewed, went over my background. Waited for call back, no call back.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your back ground and experience in electronics assembly and repair   View Answer
  • tell me about a tough problem you solved   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at GE

Worked for GE? Contribute to the Community!

GE Videos

GE – Why Work for Us?

At GE, we are building, curing, moving, and power the world. It goes beyond businesses, brands and infrastructure. With several businesses and operations in over 170 countries, GE employees have an unparalleled… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GE Electronic Technician interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GE employees and interview candidates.