GE Energy

Getting the Interview

7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GE Energy in April 2008.

Interview Details – Lost of importance on fundamentals. Also look at ability to solve problem, take challenges and work in team invironment.

Negotiation Details – No negotiations on salary. They pay well as per there standards.

Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at GE Energy in February 2010.

Interview Details – General phone screening to gage skills, technical background, and interest level. In person interview with group leaders and manager to gage personal fit and situational aptitude.

Interview Question – Don't recall.   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at GE Energy in July 2008.

Interview Details – Written exam (Technical + Aptitude) followed by Technical & HR interview.......
Everything is fundamental. ..

Interview Question – Typical interview questions are asked.   Answer Question

Warsaw (Poland)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at GE Energy in April 2011.

Interview Details – ask me something about my studies, what i want to do in the future, what i was doing at trainee, than after 20 minutes of interview we change language to english (before we talked in polish). The

Interview Question – You are a dodger?   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at GE Energy in October 2011.

Interview Details – The company members were looking for people with high technical and team skills to work in as the einstein undergraduate trainee. The position involved 3 years of training and it also involved 2 rounds of tests.

Interview Question – say me your technical achievements and failures?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Beijing, Shanxi (China)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GE Energy in April 2010.

Interview Details – I worked with the FSE of GE energy,and kown the postion.then I gave the manager a call, plus email my CV. 2 weeks later, the HR gave me a telephone interview. just ask my work experience and English level. It is no so difficult. I will have a face to face interview and technical test in their office in Beijing.

Interview Questions

Engineering Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GE Energy in April 2010.

Interview Details – average difficulty technical questions

Interview Question – your short term goal   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at GE Energy

Worked for GE Energy? Contribute to the Community!

GE Energy Videos

GE Energy – Why Work for Us?

GE Energy is now made up of three innovative GE Businesses: GE Energy Management, GE Oil& Gas, and GE Power & Water. Together they take on the world’s toughest challenges in energy. GE Energy Management GE Energy… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GE Energy Engineer interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by GE Energy employees and interview candidates.