GE Energy

Relevance Date Difficulty

IMLP Intern Interview

IMLP Intern
Houston, TX

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at GE Energy in March 2011.

Interview Details – 1. Met with the company recruiter at my school career event

2. Applied to their position on line

3. Got invited for 1st round on campus interview

4. Few weeks later got invitation for 2nd round(final round) phone interview

5. Got & accepted offer

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience?   Answer Question
  • Which GE business segment are you interested in? Are you willing to relocate?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

IMLP Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GE Energy in October 2011.

Interview Details – I met with a recruiter and was asked mostly behavioral questions about myself. I was also asked some things such as location preference as well as about hobbies. The interviewer was very polite and although some questions were a bit awkward, I don't feel as though they were difficult to answer. A couple weeks later I received an email asking me to accept or deny a phone interview, I accepted and a couple days later I had the interview and the recruiter for that 2nd interview seemed like he had his mind made up and was just confirming my interest and letting me know more about the position before a formal acceptance letter was sent. In fact, he told me I'd be receiving an offer on the phone before we hung up.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you needed to be a leader in a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at GE Energy

Worked for GE Energy? Contribute to the Community!

GE Energy Videos

GE Energy – Why Work for Us?

GE Energy is now made up of three innovative GE Businesses: GE Energy Management, GE Oil& Gas, and GE Power & Water. Together they take on the world’s toughest challenges in energy. GE Energy Management GE Energy… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GE Energy IMLP Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GE Energy employees and interview candidates.