GE Energy

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lead Engineer Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at GE Energy in August 2010.

Interview Details – GE was scrambling to staff a smart meter project. After a brief chat with a Lead Engineer, I interviewed 1:1 with a few of the staff and started as a contractor a few weeks later. I went through the same process again about 13 months later to convert to full time.

Interview Question – It was a pretty standard interview, no difficult or unexpected questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty standard, I asked for a $5k bump, got verbal agreement and it was missing in the paper version. It took a little pressure to get the agreed to amount.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Lead Engineer Interview

Lead Engineer
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GE Energy in August 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was straightforward, very light on technical questions.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer letter was for $5k less than I asked for, I asked for my original amount and after some protest the letter was amended.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at GE Energy

Worked for GE Energy? Contribute to the Community!

GE Energy Videos

GE Energy – Why Work for Us?

GE Energy is now made up of three innovative GE Businesses: GE Energy Management, GE Oil& Gas, and GE Power & Water. Together they take on the world’s toughest challenges in energy. GE Energy Management GE Energy… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GE Energy Lead Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GE Energy employees and interview candidates.