GE

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Milwaukee, WI

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GE in March 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume through School recruiting website. Went in for an Initial on campus interview with one of the CFOs. After about 2 weeks I was referred to GE healthcare for a phone interview. I heard back saying that I had not been selected about a month after the phone interview. Mostly behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What was the greatest challenge that you faced while at school?   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you analyzed data in order to make a decision?   Answer Question

FMP Intern

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at GE in February 2013.

Interview Details – basically a conversation with the interviewer. talked about where i was from, past internships, etc and then asked if i had any questions

FMP Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GE.

Interview Details – On campus recruiting, dropped my resume and got on closed list. Had networking dinner the day before the first interview to know more about the recruiters and talk. First interview on campus with two recruiters. About a week after, got an email saying that I got assigned to corporate and asked what's the best time for a phone interview. Second interview on the phone with the HR of the department you get assigned.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you can choose to accept to your wrong or let it be.   Answer Question

FMP Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GE in February 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through on campus recruiting and was contacted within a week. There was an informal info session the night before the interview where two executives described their experiences at GE. The interview was short (30 minutes) and all straightforward behavioral questions. The interviewers were really friendly and the entire process was relatively easy.

Interview Question – Why would your team members in X organization tell me not to hire you?   Answer Question

Verona, WI

The process took a day - interviewed at GE in February 2009.

Interview Details – The interviewer appeared unprofessional and unprepared. One of his leg was on the chair and he rambled a lot during the interview. He only asked me 2 questions (they seemed pretty random) and then asked me if I have any question for him. The only thing I learned from him is that it's not the place I want to work for.

The person before me finished in 10 minutes.

Interview Question – Tell me about the classes you are taking.   Answer Question

Interviewed at GE

Interview Details – Received a phone interview from Singapore. Was asked several common questions like, what do you know about our company, why are you interested in joining our company. Then they scheduled a meeting with me.

Attended their HQ, it took 4 hours for 12 candidates. There are 1 hour group session activities, and 1 hour individual session interview.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult, everything is mainly focused on behavioural questions   Answer Question

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GE in February 2014.

Interview Details – I applied through campus and was contacted about 3 weeks after the deadline. The interview was to be behavioral and last about 45 minutes. The interviewer took time to get t know me before diving into the interview questions. Indeed it was strictly behavioral, so I recommend coming in with a list of relevant experiences and only choosing at the time what to say. Also, come in with questions ready for the, and go beyond silly questions that their website can answer.

Interview Question – A time when you went out of your way to achieve a better result or help someone out   Answer Question

FMP Intern

Interview Details – Very Behavorial, straight forward and relaxed. No technical questions at all.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to convince others to follow an idea you had.   Answer Question

Worked for GE? Contribute to the Community!