GE

14 interviews

3.2

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

FMP Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GE.

Online application, in person interview, and then phone interview.

Other Interview Reviews for GE

FMP Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at GE.

Via networking I received an initial phone screen. After setting up I time with an HR representative we had an approximately 30 minute conversation. The interview was entirely qualitative, mostly centered on the question 'Why GE?.' Other questions involved descriptions of leadership experience, both on and off campus as well as why the candidate was interested in corporate finance.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a situation when your ethics have ben tested?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Plano, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GE in August 2013.

I was in the BFI internship program and was interviewed by senior managers/executives to be considered for future employment. It was more conversation rather than an actual interview. I wasn't expecting them to give me an offer due to certain events, but I decided to go through the interview process anyway.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't think the questions were difficult.   View Answer

FMP Interview

I applied online, got an email from HR saying they wanted to schedule a phone interview for later that week. The interview lasted about 30 minutes, and consisted of mostly behavioral questions. A week or so later, I received an automated e-mail message saying that I would not be moving along in the process

Anonymous Employee  in  Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at GE in May 2012.

Two phone interviews led to a final round fly-out to GE Corportate Headquaters. Went out to dinner the night before with current FMP's and then had 4 1 on 1 interviews the next day. Quick and painless interviews asking your standard questions...Nothing technical

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at GE in December 2010.

Was selected for an interview after talking to a recruiter at an information session. First interview was 1:1 on campus, all behavioral and very laid back. It took approximately 1 month before I found out I had been selected for 2nd round on site interviews. There were three second round interviews, all 1:1 and all behavioral as well.

Interview Questions
    All FMP salaries are the same, so there was no negotiation.

FMP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at GE.

Campus placement - extremely HR oriented interview - complete focus on what kind of person you are to check if you fit into the company culture

Campus placement - hence no negotiation

FMP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at GE in July 2011.

3 rounds of interviews:

Round 1: HR interview. Basic fit, motivation questions. Curiosity of the program and company helps

Round 2: Middle management interview with 2 line managers. Competency questions on leadership, analytical skills, drive etc. Basic questions about resume and why you want to join the program

Round 3: Case presentation and interview with Senior management. Few questions on the case for me. Different people with different experience. Mainly motivation questions in my case. Why GE FMP, why not big 4, banking etc.

Interview Questions
    • Motivation questions asked in different ways for 4/5 times.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Take it or leave it.

FMP Interview

It was selection for GE FMP Southeast Asia and I was interviewed in Jakarta. The final round consisted of Case Study presentation, panel interview, and accounting quiz.

FMP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salzbergen (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salzbergen (Germany)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at GE in April 2009.

FMP has a standard hiring process. Invitees will get through group discussion, through a written test on finance and 5 interviews with senior management.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with situation in wich you rely on colleagues who dont want to help you but whose help is required for the job?   Answer Question
    No negotiations - FMP is take it or leave it.

Worked for GE? Contribute to the Community!