GE

Updated Sep 5, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at GE in March 2008.

I was first interviewed on campus when I was in undergrad. I then was flown to Chicago where I interviewed all day with about six managerial types in this part of the business. All of the interviews were behavioral and were aimed at determining if I was a good fit. They asked a lot of questions about what I did in my free time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Field Service Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at GE in April 2012.

Very friendly

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at GE in May 2010.

I was interviewed in 2010 for GE field service engineer position in Ankara /Turkiye. I applied through a 3rd party career website and called by GE HR. I had talked with HR on phone regarding the position requirements and my experience. Then face to face interview with department manager and senior engineer with HR. A test was given to measure my technical knowledge. It was based on scenarios related to technical problems and i was asked to solve them correctly. After all was completed i was interviewed by country HR director as well.

I am informed that i am on the short list after 3-4 weeks and an offer given after 8 weeks.

Also you need to know that when you accepted the offer it was not finished. You have to pass Kroll check phase. All of your CV/Background/ Experience are investigated for accuracy.

Interview Questions