GE Healthcare

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Greenville, SC

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at GE Healthcare in January 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was great. A panel of 5 but all asked fair questions.

Interview Question – Tell me a time you participated as the team leader.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate as I was an entry level hire.

Barrington, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GE Healthcare.

Interview Details – First, you'll go through the phone interview. If you do well, then you will be invited for an "in person" interview. You will go from room to room with about 3 sets of different level managers and team leaders. Questions are going to vary anywhere from previous work experience to technical questions.

Interview Question – "What is the most important thing you would like us to remember about you?"   Answer Question

Houston, TX

The process took 3 months - interviewed at GE Healthcare in December 2011.

Interview Details – started with a regular 10 minutes phone interview.
Then, an online test.
Group interviews, 2 managers and 2 team leaders after approximately a month.
Finally, HR manager interview came after 2 months.

Interview Question – why did you choose GE Healthcare?   View Answer

San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at GE Healthcare in January 2012.

Interview Details – Got one phone screening interview. Normal questions should be having in an interview. It went smoothly. But no reply it.

Interview Questions

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GE Healthcare in September 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online and heard back 3 months later. HR notified me of my first interview and where to go for my first on-site interview. Met with the hiring manager and his manager. Both guys were very experienced in their fields so it came off as a little intimidating at first (I was fresh out of college). As the interview progressed, the atmosphere became more and more loose and I found it very easy to talk with both of them. Asked me questions about my background, why i wanted the job, what are my aspirations, how I would interact with customers on different levels(scenarios), asked some general engineering questions and stuff about my senior project in college. Asked about the advantages and benefits of working at GEHC. Waited 3 days and was notified by HR that I would do a phone interview with an HR manager. Asked questions more regarding how I associate with people. Shortly after my phone interview, the hiring manager gave me an offer. Background check and drug test a definite.

Interview Question – How would approach a customer that is unwilling and uncooperative?   Answer Question

Field Service Engineer

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at GE Healthcare in August 2010.

Interview Details – It was easy.. I had no competition. The hiring managers had no clue of what the position really

Worked for GE Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!