GE Healthcare

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Analyst Interview

Finance Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GE Healthcare.

Interview Details – I met with a couple Finance Managers and the CFO on three different occasions. I had several phone calls with the hiring manager (one of the finance managers mentioned above).

Interview Question – What tools and methods do you use to stay organized in a fast paced work environment?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They were not willing to vary from the offered price.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Finance Analyst Interview

Finance Analyst

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at GE Healthcare in June 2010.

Interview Details – Phone Interview, followed by 1:1 Interview, some personality tests and other.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at GE Healthcare

Worked for GE Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

GE Healthcare Videos

GE Healthcare – Why Work for Us?

Be a part of something bigger than yourself. GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services that are shaping a new age of patient care. Our broad expertise in medical imaging and information… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GE Healthcare Finance Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GE Healthcare employees and interview candidates.