GE Healthcare Intern Interview Questions

2.7

25 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GE Healthcare.

It was a single interview by someone from the office I would be working at. It was a pretty basic behavioral interview that last about a half an hour. I was notified of the offer within two weeks of the interview and was given about two weeks to let them know my decision.

Oct 15, 2014Recruiting Manager/Marketing Leader- US Talent Recruitment

Congratulations!

Other Interview Reviews for GE Healthcare

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at GE Healthcare.

Nothing crazy. Typical behavioral

no negotiations for internships

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at GE Healthcare in October 2011.

Attended career fair, expressed my interest in healthcare, and set up interview a few hours later. Had a behavioral interview that was fairly relaxed and showcased my leadership abilities.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at GE Healthcare in March 2011.

Resume Scan and On site Interview

Interview Questions
    • Tell me your experience that showed your leadership skills   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at GE Healthcare in September 2010.

The interview process was fairly quick. For an internship position it consists of a 1:1 interview or a group interview, it simply depends. Interns usually receive an offer 1 week to 2 months after. From there on the hiring process consists of acceptance paperwork and a drug test. The company also provides helpful resources and aids interns in finding housing.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to overcome a challenge, either within a team or as an individual.   Answer Question
    • What are some of your strengths and how would they benefit GE Healthcare?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time in the past, when you had to work with a difficult individual.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation when applying as an intern.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at GE Healthcare.

Online test followed by technical interview followed by manager interview and HR round. The online test was apti + tech and was a little difficult. I was quizzed on all my subjects in my 1hr + tech interview. In the manager interview the main objective i believe was to what i really want to do and how is GE healthcare offering me that. They wanted technical answer to that and not "generic" ones. The interview went for about 30 mins. i was quizzed on internships and projects too. The HR interview was just 5 mins and had standard questions.
    this is for mechanical engg

Interview Questions
    • What do you want to gain from this internship?? and i dont want generic answers give me a list of technical reasons a)_______ b)______ ...   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GE Healthcare.

I participated through College Placement Activity.
    1. First was an 1 hour online test comprising of technical and aptitude ques(25 each). Around 1/6th of people were shortlisted after this round.
    2.Three interviews
    i) Technical - focusing on OOP and C++ basics. A few programs to write along with stress Test.
    ii) Managerial - a mix of technical and hr, stress on projects and other extracurricular activities.
    iii)HR

Oct 7, 2014Recruiting Manager/Marketing Leader- US Talent Recruitment

Congratulations on your offer and acceptance! Welcome to the team!

Intern Interview

I had 4 interviews. 1 on my language, 1 on a foreign language, 1 with two HR members and 1 with my boss. It was not that easy to get in here.

Oct 7, 2014Recruiting Manager/Marketing Leader- US Talent Recruitment

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Intern Interview

interviewed at GE Healthcare in February 2014.

Applied online. Connected LinkedIn account and submitted. Phone interview with HR Intern. Awaiting to attend an assessment centre.

Interview Questions
    • It was clear that it was important to provide evidence or relate to own experiences.   Answer Question

Oct 22, 2014Recruiting Manager/Marketing Leader- US Talent Recruitment

Thank you for your feedback.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at GE Healthcare.

Application online, followed by an email for invitation to the interview. The initial screening was very intense, because the interview was between me and another person. There was one single interview with HR & the hiring manager, in which pretty common questions were asked - my strength, weaknesses, goals, etc. I always related back to my own experiences (STAR method). After a few weeks of the interview I got an offer.