GE Healthcare

Relevance Date Difficulty

Biomedical Technician Interview

Biomedical Technician
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at GE Healthcare in April 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview. Focus was on past employment and equipment experience to detail all equipment worked on and what I would do in difficult situations. My ideas on what it takes to get ahead and would I share information about other workers.

Interview Question – What are your faults.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GE Healthcare.

Interview Details – The hiring process at GE is difficult depending on where you are interviewing. When I was interviewing the division was a little further from the main headquarters so I did not have as difficult of a time as others. That being said, you should be prepared with examples of exactly what the job is looking for and be prepared to meet with at least 4-5 people to get through the interview process. The questions will be concise and you will be interviewed by only the experts of the role you are interviewing for.

Interview Question – The questions were SAT and GMAT style questions. The reason was to understand my thought process and my logic. In one situation there was no answer, in the second there was one.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very little room to negotiate. GE has a mentality that people want to come work for them and they can pay what they want.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at GE Healthcare in May 2010.

Interview Details – Long process. Interview lasted about 6 hours and 13 people. Too many people who didn't have much to do with the position I applied for and they have to be there for no reason

Negotiation Details – There was not negotiation phase

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Florence, SC

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at GE Healthcare.

Interview Details – The process started with phone interview. Questions asked were about my experience, understanding how the GE Healthcare operates, and situational questions for my decision making process test. After that, interview visit for a day worth of meetings with various engineers and managers. Started with my presentation on the topic of my choosing in front of the whole engineering team, followed by lineup of 30 minutes meetings with 2 persons at a time and questions about presentation and experience. Overall very professional interview experience.

Interview Question – Absence of compensation and benefits negotiation.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Quality Engineer

Interviewed at GE Healthcare

Interview Details – I received a phone call from staffing company. They directly put me on the phone interview list and schedule a phone interview for me. The interview was set 40 minutes. But I finished it in 20 minutes and receive a 'thank you for the time'. The interviewer was experienced and professional.

Interview Question – Give an example about how you do the FMEA. & How you perform audit?   View Answer

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at GE Healthcare.

Interview Details – Highly professional, but the process stretched out over three months before selection. Interviewers were welcoming, personable and asked relevant questions concerning their areas. They asked standard, behavioral questions: "Can you tell me about a time when you..." and "How would you handle..." None of the interviewers tried deceptive methods or surprising questions.

The salary range was surprisingly low for the responsibilities and for a company like GE.

Interview Question – How do you define "Value"?   View Answer

Senior Leader Interview

Senior Leader

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at GE Healthcare.

Interview Details – Thorough, multiple interviews, rigorous. Ge culture values concise replies and active questioning about the company and its goals. There is an assumption that other companies rarely meet GE's high standards. They have a high drop-out rate of new mid-career hires.

Interview Question – Why would you want to work with GE when we make it so tough to navigate for new hires from other companies?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Good. Frank and with healthy give and take.

Unspecified Interview

Unspecified

Interviewed at GE Healthcare

Interview Details – I interviewed with three people: the managers of two related departments and the manager of the dept I was to work in. I felt that the managers of the other departments were well-versed in the kind of work required and my work qualifications.

Interview Question – I suppose the most difficult part of the interview was the use of behavioral questioning - not uncommon these days. For instance, "Were you ever in a situation such as ...If so, what did you do about it? What were the results? And/or what would you do differently?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No extensive negotiation, really. Offered a salary and start date acceptable to me

Global Product Manager Interview

Global Product Manager
Milwaukee, WI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at GE Healthcare in June 2010.

Interview Details – First interview with HR consultant who is a screener. Then second interview with a full-time HR rep, then in person with hiring manager and several colleagues. Questions were not too challenging. Value previous experience. Some questions about fundamental principles of marketing.

Interview Question – Desired salary and describe a challenge you overcame in a previous job   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation on salary or job level

Field Service Engineer I Interview

Field Service Engineer I
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at GE Healthcare in April 2014.

Interview Details – Sent in application on website, you must create an account then upload resume and cover letter along with some simple questions on job and school history. A few days later was emailed to set up initial phone interview with HR. 30 mins phone interview simple behavioral questions and resume questions. Few days after that second email for phone interview with manager. 30 mins same questions as HR phone interview. About a month later got email saying I was not being offered the position.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult, a focus on customer interaction. How would you deal with a difficult customer, examples from past.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at GE Healthcare

Worked for GE Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

GE Healthcare Videos

GE Healthcare – Why Work for Us?

Be a part of something bigger than yourself. GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services that are shaping a new age of patient care. Our broad expertise in medical imaging and information… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GE Healthcare interview questions and advice. All 238 interview reviews posted anonymously by GE Healthcare employees and interview candidates.