GE Healthcare

245 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Healthcare Sales Representative Interview

Healthcare Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at GE Healthcare in February 2014.

Interview Details – Long and drawn out with many layers and multiple people. Some did not even know what the job was that I was interviewing for. So it was not the most thoughtful process.

Interview Question – How long do you think you will stay with us? Becuase I had been with my last company for 15 years - I was not sure how to take that - did they want me to stay a long time or not?? I thought it was odd.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – salary

EEDP Interview

EEDP

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GE Healthcare in September 2013.

Interview Details – I learned about the opportunity from a convention. I spoke with a representative and after talking with him for about 10 minutes, I was given an interview time slot. Following the interview, it took a few weeks and then I was sent an e-mail with an offer and was later called regarding the offer.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you took a risk, and it did not work out?   Answer Question

EID Interview

EID

I applied through other source and interviewed at GE Healthcare.

Interview Details – My process was different because I interviewed through a leadership conference. But it was one day and there were 2 interviews for each position. The process took a while for me to find a match. I thought that the interview was pretty straight forward. For the EID role they didnt ask a whole bunch of technical questions but it was easy to tell that they wanted some type of demonstration of technical experience. Will ask their questions based on the resume that you submit and the experiences on there

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at GE Healthcare in May 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online on May 10, I got an email confirmation 3 days later. 15 days later, I got a phone call from the recruiter arranging for a phone interview.
The 1st phone interview got rescheduled because she was overbooked. It got rescheduled to 2 days later.
The interview questions were very easy. Most of them are basic screening background questions, my experiences and the job responsibilities etc.

Interview Question – How much are you expecting   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at GE Healthcare.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview for an entry level position. I came across the position via my school's career service center. My school sent out resumes of students and they called me.

Interview Question – No difficult questions at all. Most of them are behavior questions. Salary Expectations was a question as well. If you give too high of an expectation they will not consider you.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GE Healthcare.

Interview Details – The hiring process at GE is difficult depending on where you are interviewing. When I was interviewing the division was a little further from the main headquarters so I did not have as difficult of a time as others. That being said, you should be prepared with examples of exactly what the job is looking for and be prepared to meet with at least 4-5 people to get through the interview process. The questions will be concise and you will be interviewed by only the experts of the role you are interviewing for.

Interview Question – The questions were SAT and GMAT style questions. The reason was to understand my thought process and my logic. In one situation there was no answer, in the second there was one.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very little room to negotiate. GE has a mentality that people want to come work for them and they can pay what they want.

Biomedical Technician Interview

Biomedical Technician
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at GE Healthcare in April 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview. Focus was on past employment and equipment experience to detail all equipment worked on and what I would do in difficult situations. My ideas on what it takes to get ahead and would I share information about other workers.

Interview Question – What are your faults.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at GE Healthcare in May 2010.

Interview Details – Long process. Interview lasted about 6 hours and 13 people. Too many people who didn't have much to do with the position I applied for and they have to be there for no reason

Negotiation Details – There was not negotiation phase

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Florence, SC

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at GE Healthcare.

Interview Details – The process started with phone interview. Questions asked were about my experience, understanding how the GE Healthcare operates, and situational questions for my decision making process test. After that, interview visit for a day worth of meetings with various engineers and managers. Started with my presentation on the topic of my choosing in front of the whole engineering team, followed by lineup of 30 minutes meetings with 2 persons at a time and questions about presentation and experience. Overall very professional interview experience.

Interview Question – Absence of compensation and benefits negotiation.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Quality Engineer

Interviewed at GE Healthcare

Interview Details – I received a phone call from staffing company. They directly put me on the phone interview list and schedule a phone interview for me. The interview was set 40 minutes. But I finished it in 20 minutes and receive a 'thank you for the time'. The interviewer was experienced and professional.

Interview Question – Give an example about how you do the FMEA. & How you perform audit?   View Answer

Worked for GE Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!