GE Healthcare Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 19, 2014
Updated Aug 19, 2014
256 interviews

EID Interview

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at GE Healthcare.

My process was different because I interviewed through a leadership conference. But it was one day and there were 2 interviews for each position. The process took a while for me to find a match. I thought that the interview was pretty straight forward. For the EID role they didnt ask a whole bunch of technical questions but it was easy to tell that they wanted some type of demonstration of technical experience. Will ask their questions based on the resume that you submit and the experiences on there

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at GE Healthcare in May 2014.

I applied online on May 10, I got an email confirmation 3 days later. 15 days later, I got a phone call from the recruiter arranging for a phone interview.
    The 1st phone interview got rescheduled because she was overbooked. It got rescheduled to 2 days later.
    The interview questions were very easy. Most of them are basic screening background questions, my experiences and the job responsibilities etc.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at GE Healthcare.

I had a phone interview for an entry level position. I came across the position via my school's career service center. My school sent out resumes of students and they called me.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions at all. Most of them are behavior questions. Salary Expectations was a question as well. If you give too high of an expectation they will not consider you.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GE Healthcare.

The hiring process at GE is difficult depending on where you are interviewing. When I was interviewing the division was a little further from the main headquarters so I did not have as difficult of a time as others. That being said, you should be prepared with examples of exactly what the job is looking for and be prepared to meet with at least 4-5 people to get through the interview process. The questions will be concise and you will be interviewed by only the experts of the role you are interviewing for.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were SAT and GMAT style questions. The reason was to understand my thought process and my logic. In one situation there was no answer, in the second there was one.   Answer Question
    Very little room to negotiate. GE has a mentality that people want to come work for them and they can pay what they want.

Biomedical Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at GE Healthcare in April 2013.

Phone interview. Focus was on past employment and equipment experience to detail all equipment worked on and what I would do in difficult situations. My ideas on what it takes to get ahead and would I share information about other workers.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at GE Healthcare in May 2010.

Long process. Interview lasted about 6 hours and 13 people. Too many people who didn't have much to do with the position I applied for and they have to be there for no reason

There was not negotiation phase

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Florence, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, SC

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at GE Healthcare.

The process started with phone interview. Questions asked were about my experience, understanding how the GE Healthcare operates, and situational questions for my decision making process test. After that, interview visit for a day worth of meetings with various engineers and managers. Started with my presentation on the topic of my choosing in front of the whole engineering team, followed by lineup of 30 minutes meetings with 2 persons at a time and questions about presentation and experience. Overall very professional interview experience.

Quality Engineer Interview

I received a phone call from staffing company. They directly put me on the phone interview list and schedule a phone interview for me. The interview was set 40 minutes. But I finished it in 20 minutes and receive a 'thank you for the time'. The interviewer was experienced and professional.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example about how you do the FMEA. & How you perform audit?   View Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at GE Healthcare.

Highly professional, but the process stretched out over three months before selection. Interviewers were welcoming, personable and asked relevant questions concerning their areas. They asked standard, behavioral questions: "Can you tell me about a time when you..." and "How would you handle..." None of the interviewers tried deceptive methods or surprising questions.

The salary range was surprisingly low for the responsibilities and for a company like GE.

Senior Leader Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at GE Healthcare.

Thorough, multiple interviews, rigorous. Ge culture values concise replies and active questioning about the company and its goals. There is an assumption that other companies rarely meet GE's high standards. They have a high drop-out rate of new mid-career hires.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you want to work with GE when we make it so tough to navigate for new hires from other companies?   Answer Question
    Good. Frank and with healthy give and take.