GE Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2015
Updated Mar 11, 2015

Product Manager Interview

Behaviour

Interview Questions
    • How do you manage if you have conflict with your team member?   Answer Question

Oct 16, 2014Recruiting Manager/Marketing Leader- US Talent Recruitment

Thank you for sharing and congratulations!

Finance Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GE Healthcare.

I met with a couple Finance Managers and the CFO on three different occasions. I had several phone calls with the hiring manager (one of the finance managers mentioned above).

Interview Questions
    • What tools and methods do you use to stay organized in a fast paced work environment?   Answer Question
    They were not willing to vary from the offered price.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at GE Healthcare.

confused, confusing, not organized. Multiple interviewers - all showed up late. Last person never showed up at all. Clearly hadn't spoken to each other. One didn't even know what job he was interviewing me for. Never saw or spoke to HR during the process after the first phone screening until they made me an offer. In general - badly managed.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work at GE Healthcare? This was hard because by the time they asked it, I didn't want to.   View Answer
    disconnected. Hiring manager made the offer, and that's who I negotiated with, but he kept having to go back to HR, who took days to respond and sometimes didn't actually respond to the question but came back with unrelated comments/offers. Took much longer than it should have for 5k and an extra week of vacation the first year.

Field Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GE Healthcare in November 2013.

I applied online; after several weeks I had a phone interview. Following the phone interview I traveled 70 miles to met the Hiring Manager. The Manager explained to me the essence of job and had shown some of the items used for updating the hospitals equipment. I shown him my credentials and he agreed that I am qualified for that kind of job. I expected to be called again, but that did not happened.

Oct 16, 2014Recruiting Manager/Marketing Leader- US Talent Recruitment

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing.

GE OMLP EID Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GE Healthcare in November 2013.

I had an interview through my campus career center. I had to apply to the internship position through GE Healthcare's website. They required an updated resume and a cover letter.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time you have someone on your team that was slacking off? How did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Nov 13, 2014Recruiting Manager/Marketing Leader- US Talent Recruitment

Congratulations on your offer and acceptance!

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at GE Healthcare.

Nothing crazy. Typical behavioral

no negotiations for internships

CLPi Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GE Healthcare in October 2013.

Met with recruiter at on-campus job fair. Was recommended to sign up for the position, and contacted via e-mail to submit an application through the school's career website. Asked back for an interview 10 days later, and scheduled for an interview that week. Asked mainly behavioral questions in an on-campus interview. Questions like, "explain a time you failed", "What is your greatest weakness", "what is your proudest achievement". Very young interviewer - just graduated from university. Told that the next round would be in Milwaukee.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time in which you have failed and how it influenced you.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at GE Healthcare in September 2013.

Initial phone interview with principal engineer to get idea of interest and experience (lasted about 30 minutes). Follow up on-site interview scheduled within 2 weeks of phone interview. 4 hour on-site interview done in multiple sessions with hiring manager, program manager, and other engineers from project. Interview consisted of behavioral questions as well as technical expertise with focus on though process. Offer came in within 1 week of on-site interview.

Interview Questions
    • Abstract logic problem that encouraged working out verbally the problem in front of 3 managers in order to understand my thought process and how I go about solving a problem. The actual question was about light bulbs and a pattern for turning them on and off which resulted in an answer revolving around factoring numbers.   Answer Question
    Offer up front was more than I asked for and included relocation bonus. After initial verbal acceptance, a formal written offer came in that increased the salary by another 7%.

Global Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GE Healthcare.

Got the interview through my personal network. Had a brief phone interview reviewing background with the HR professional, then was brought in for an on-site interview. Met with 4 peers and senior managers. The GM at the time was out on travel, but brought back to meet with him at another time. Received offer within two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me why you want to be in healthcare.   View Answer
    Negotiated slightly on salary and start date.

EEDP Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GE Healthcare in September 2013.

I learned about the opportunity from a convention. I spoke with a representative and after talking with him for about 10 minutes, I was given an interview time slot. Following the interview, it took a few weeks and then I was sent an e-mail with an offer and was later called regarding the offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you took a risk, and it did not work out?   Answer Question

Oct 16, 2014Recruiting Manager/Marketing Leader- US Talent Recruitment

Thank you for sharing and congratulations!