GE Healthcare

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at GE Healthcare in July 2011.

I've interviewed twice this spring for in-house legal positions at GE, and both times the positions have gone to internal applicants. The questions have been easy and the attorneys have been personable, but I have noted that those in peer positions have been VERY aware of other ongoing in-house recruitments in the Milwaukee area - i.e., it seems they are looking. The salary range seems pretty low for multinational corporation, given the amount of travel expected and the workload.

Other Interview Reviews for GE Healthcare

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at GE Healthcare in April 2011.

In April of 2011, I had a phone interview with an outside recruiting person for a position in the legal department. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and was essentially a screening interview. The main screen seems to be current salary, assuming you meet all of the basic job requirements. .

Legal Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at GE Healthcare in June 2010.

Great employer to work for, however, the salary range is pretty low for an in house-legal department, attorney position. I was expecting a much higher pay scale consistent with other large multinational corporations. The interview process was quick and painless. The questions were average in nature and the people I interviewed with were polite, approachable, and open to answering any questions that I had.

Interview Questions
    • What was your greatest challenge in your last position and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question