GE Healthcare

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Wauwatosa, WI

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at GE Healthcare in July 2011.

Interview Details – I've interviewed twice this spring for in-house legal positions at GE, and both times the positions have gone to internal applicants. The questions have been easy and the attorneys have been personable, but I have noted that those in peer positions have been VERY aware of other ongoing in-house recruitments in the Milwaukee area - i.e., it seems they are looking. The salary range seems pretty low for multinational corporation, given the amount of travel expected and the workload.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to resolve conflict.   Answer Question

Waukesha, WI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at GE Healthcare in April 2011.

Interview Details – In April of 2011, I had a phone interview with an outside recruiting person for a position in the legal department. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and was essentially a screening interview. The main screen seems to be current salary, assuming you meet all of the basic job requirements. .

Interview Question – How much is your current salary.   Answer Question

Legal Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at GE Healthcare in June 2010.

Interview Details – Great employer to work for, however, the salary range is pretty low for an in house-legal department, attorney position. I was expecting a much higher pay scale consistent with other large multinational corporations. The interview process was quick and painless. The questions were average in nature and the people I interviewed with were polite, approachable, and open to answering any questions that I had.

Interview Question – What was your greatest challenge in your last position and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at GE Healthcare

Worked for GE Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

GE Healthcare Videos

GE Healthcare – Why Work for Us?

Be a part of something bigger than yourself. GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services that are shaping a new age of patient care. Our broad expertise in medical imaging and information… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GE Healthcare Legal interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by GE Healthcare employees and interview candidates.