GE Healthcare Interview Questions in Milwaukee, WI

2.9

48 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GE Healthcare.

It was a single interview with 3 different people, the hiring manager and two team members.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty standard interview questions with more of a focus on allowing the interviewee to ask questions.   View Answer

Oct 15, 2014Recruiting Manager/Marketing Leader- US Talent Recruitment

Thank you for your feedback and congratulations!

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at GE Healthcare.

I started with a very usual HR phone screen and then came in for a round of interviews with the hiring manager and co-workers. The process was not difficult. the questions were very usual, and almost everyone was friendly.

Interview Questions
    • One sales manager told me point blank not to worry about the clinical person who interviewed me (and who was clearly not impressed). He stated that GEHC needed marketing people not more technical/clinical people.   View Answer
    Very straight forward, quick response to my requests.

Oct 16, 2014Recruiting Manager/Marketing Leader- US Talent Recruitment

Thank you for sharing your feedback and experience.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at GE Healthcare.

confused, confusing, not organized. Multiple interviewers - all showed up late. Last person never showed up at all. Clearly hadn't spoken to each other. One didn't even know what job he was interviewing me for. Never saw or spoke to HR during the process after the first phone screening until they made me an offer. In general - badly managed.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work at GE Healthcare? This was hard because by the time they asked it, I didn't want to.   View Answer
    disconnected. Hiring manager made the offer, and that's who I negotiated with, but he kept having to go back to HR, who took days to respond and sometimes didn't actually respond to the question but came back with unrelated comments/offers. Took much longer than it should have for 5k and an extra week of vacation the first year.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at GE Healthcare in September 2013.

Initial phone interview with principal engineer to get idea of interest and experience (lasted about 30 minutes). Follow up on-site interview scheduled within 2 weeks of phone interview. 4 hour on-site interview done in multiple sessions with hiring manager, program manager, and other engineers from project. Interview consisted of behavioral questions as well as technical expertise with focus on though process. Offer came in within 1 week of on-site interview.

Interview Questions
    • Abstract logic problem that encouraged working out verbally the problem in front of 3 managers in order to understand my thought process and how I go about solving a problem. The actual question was about light bulbs and a pattern for turning them on and off which resulted in an answer revolving around factoring numbers.   Answer Question
    Offer up front was more than I asked for and included relocation bonus. After initial verbal acceptance, a formal written offer came in that increased the salary by another 7%.

Clinical Education Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at GE Healthcare in August 2013.

Applied in June, and the process really didn't proceed until early August. Received a call from a recruiter to ask initial questions. From there, I spoke to an additional clinical ed specialist for a 'technical review'. (The technical review was what I would equate to a peer interview...making sure that not only I could walk the walk, but talk the talk). After the technical review, I was then invited to GE Healthcare headquarters for an additional series of interviews on site with the Hiring Manager, a peer, and the Team Leader.

Interview Questions
    • The technical review was challenging. However, if you are up to date with information and key concepts in your area of expertise, it shouldn't be too bad. The on-site interviews were all behavioral based questions (I.e....."tell me about a time when _______________" )   Answer Question
    Negotiation was very easy. GE Healthcare made a very generous initial offer. Since I was leaving one job and had not yet had my vacation for the year, I asked for a provision to allow me to maintain my vacation plans. The Hiring manager was agreeable to that.

Edison Program (EEDP) Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GE Healthcare in August 2013.

I created a power point presentation on a previous GE Healthcare engineering project, and was interviewed by several seasoned engineers and two current Edison's (as they are called).

Interview Questions
    • Why did you use the particular element mesh type in your ANSYS analysis over the other mesh types (this questions was specific to my project)?   View Answer

Oct 21, 2014Recruiting Manager/Marketing Leader- US Talent Recruitment

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Sourcing Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

I applied through college or university – interviewed at GE Healthcare.

I was hire from Campus

Interview Questions
    • Lean Manufacturing and supply Chain specific questions   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Service Methods Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at GE Healthcare.

Pretty standard questions. Make sure you have gone to the bathroom, are on time and dressed up. Bring your own water bottle. Expect to wait. Dont talk too much.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected - just practice with a sales manager if you know one.   Answer Question
    They give you a number and expect that that is the end. You need to tell them in the interview what you expect or it is over.

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GE Healthcare in February 2013.

2 Phone 1 onsite

Interview Questions
    • Easy and easier than the job position's responsibilities   Answer Question

Oct 22, 2014Recruiting Manager/Marketing Leader- US Talent Recruitment

Congratulations!

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at GE Healthcare in December 2012.

Process is slow internal and external
    Phone interview first - then internal reviews last approximately 2 hours
    Interview usually three times with two people per interview

Interview Questions
    • In what situation did you find that had to overcome major obstacles to meet your objectives   Answer Question