GE Healthcare

47 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Engineer Interview

Waukesha, WI

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at GE Healthcare in October 2010.

Interview Details – not so bad. always have a presentation to let people you what you have done

Negotiation Details – almost no negotiation

Edison Program (EEDP) Engineer Interview

Milwaukee, WI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GE Healthcare in August 2013.

Interview Details – I created a power point presentation on a previous GE Healthcare engineering project, and was interviewed by several seasoned engineers and two current Edison's (as they are called).

Interview Question – Why did you use the particular element mesh type in your ANSYS analysis over the other mesh types (this questions was specific to my project)?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview

Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GE Healthcare.

Interview Details – It was a single interview with 3 different people, the hiring manager and two team members.

Interview Question – Pretty standard interview questions with more of a focus on allowing the interviewee to ask questions.   View Answer

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Embedded Software Engineer
Waukesha, WI

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GE Healthcare in February 2013.

Interview Details – 2 Phone 1 onsite

Interview Question – Easy and easier than the job position's responsibilities   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Waukesha, WI

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at GE Healthcare.

Interview Details – I started with a very usual HR phone screen and then came in for a round of interviews with the hiring manager and co-workers. The process was not difficult. the questions were very usual, and almost everyone was friendly.

Interview Question – One sales manager told me point blank not to worry about the clinical person who interviewed me (and who was clearly not impressed). He stated that GEHC needed marketing people not more technical/clinical people.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very straight forward, quick response to my requests.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Electrical Engineer
Waukesha, WI

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at GE Healthcare in October 2011.

Interview Details – Took a long time. Several months. I was passed over at first but then asked if I wanted another job. and I took it. I didn't meet my boss or coworkers until my first day.

Interview Question – Who are you again?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I said yes an that's about it

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Waukesha, WI

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at GE Healthcare in September 2013.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview with principal engineer to get idea of interest and experience (lasted about 30 minutes). Follow up on-site interview scheduled within 2 weeks of phone interview. 4 hour on-site interview done in multiple sessions with hiring manager, program manager, and other engineers from project. Interview consisted of behavioral questions as well as technical expertise with focus on though process. Offer came in within 1 week of on-site interview.

Interview Question – Abstract logic problem that encouraged working out verbally the problem in front of 3 managers in order to understand my thought process and how I go about solving a problem. The actual question was about light bulbs and a pattern for turning them on and off which resulted in an answer revolving around factoring numbers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer up front was more than I asked for and included relocation bonus. After initial verbal acceptance, a formal written offer came in that increased the salary by another 7%.

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Wauwatosa, WI

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at GE Healthcare.

Interview Details – confused, confusing, not organized. Multiple interviewers - all showed up late. Last person never showed up at all. Clearly hadn't spoken to each other. One didn't even know what job he was interviewing me for. Never saw or spoke to HR during the process after the first phone screening until they made me an offer. In general - badly managed.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at GE Healthcare? This was hard because by the time they asked it, I didn't want to.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – disconnected. Hiring manager made the offer, and that's who I negotiated with, but he kept having to go back to HR, who took days to respond and sometimes didn't actually respond to the question but came back with unrelated comments/offers. Took much longer than it should have for 5k and an extra week of vacation the first year.

Managing Director Interview

Managing Director
Milwaukee, WI

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at GE Healthcare in December 2009.

Interview Details – After initial phone screen, I interviewed with 5-6 different people, in one case I answered questions from two people. I was asked typical behavioral-based interview questions, where they drilled down into specifics of each role I've held. I was presented with a mini case/scenario so they could see how I think.

Interview Question – Honestly, it really was less difficult than I expected. I was asked the typical questions about my greatest weaknesses and why I wanted "this job."   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Waukesha, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at GE Healthcare in December 2010.

Interview Details – It was actually very easy. I only talked to two senior software engineers both of whom were in project lead roles.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for GE Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

GE Healthcare Videos

GE Healthcare – Why Work for Us?

Be a part of something bigger than yourself. GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services that are shaping a new age of patient care. Our broad expertise in medical imaging and information… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GE Healthcare interview questions and advice in Milwaukee, WI. All 47 interview reviews posted anonymously by GE Healthcare employees and interview candidates.