GE Healthcare

www.gehealthcare.com
  www.gehealthcare.com

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Regulatory Affairs Associate Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GE Healthcare in October 2011.

The initial communication was difficult to establish and took a good deal of time to establish. Once connected we began with an informal informational interview to assess my background and dig through my resume. There were two interviews in total. The second interview was an in person interview with several members of the GE Healthcare team. While I had several interviewers that I did not have an ideal re-pore with, there were others who were very helpful and showed me a serious but positive work environment. I was extremely impressed by the HR team. They made the travel to their site, the hotel stay, and the return trip very simple. The overall experience was very positive and the staff made it a good learning experience. As long as you know what you are confident about your background and have the skills they are looking for they work very hard to find the right place for you.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you did not succeed and why? Then tell me another.   Answer Question