GE Healthcare

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GE Healthcare.

There isn't anything that really sticks out. it was pretty straight forward. I had three phone conversations with different managers, and the were great, they didn't ask trick questions or try to confuse me.

Then they flew me out to Salt Lake and I had four or five rapid fire interviews but there were no surprises, and they were focused on finding a good fit

Interview Questions
    • They asked a few questions about marketing theory..."tell me the difference between upstream and downstream marketing"...pretty easy stuff.   Answer Question
    There wasn't much negotiation, I needed a job badly, and they knew that. The offer they gave was reasonable.

National Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at GE Healthcare in June 2012.

1 phone interviews. Each of which asked basic filtering questions.
    Live interview at headquarters with Global VP.
    Video conference interview a week later with local AUS management.

Interview Questions
    • Do you believe your successes were inevitable based upon your predecessor's success?   Answer Question

Senior Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murray, UT
    Anonymous Employee in Murray, UT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GE Healthcare in February 2011.

Very Smooth. The interview process went really well but interview was nothing out of ordinary. Very straight forward questions. 6 people 1:1. Was ssked about design and engineering. They had also me talk to the VP after the interview and verbal offer.

Interview Questions

The role was excellent with global team and project that was just launching. However GE is not a good paymaster. They upped their offer by 10k and I believe it was the upper limit of the role. However since I work for a big public software firm. It was not able to match the stock compensation part of my current structure. It was a good cuhnk of money to leave on the table given I had to relocate to Murray (not one of the great places specially from kids schooling prespective).

Software Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murray, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murray, UT

The process took a dayinterviewed at GE Healthcare in February 2011.

Got an interview through the GE recruiter; had phone screening interview with Hiring Manager and then on-site interview with 6 individuals(1:1) ranging from 30 mins to 1 hour. Most questions were situational. Interviewers were open minded and discussed existing challenges to the team.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate the salary. I believe, I did not have a great interview and may not have given ideal answers. Candidates who aces the interview would probably do better at the negotiation.