GE Healthcare

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GE Healthcare.

Interview Details – There isn't anything that really sticks out. it was pretty straight forward. I had three phone conversations with different managers, and the were great, they didn't ask trick questions or try to confuse me.

Then they flew me out to Salt Lake and I had four or five rapid fire interviews but there were no surprises, and they were focused on finding a good fit

Interview Question – They asked a few questions about marketing theory..."tell me the difference between upstream and downstream marketing"...pretty easy stuff.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much negotiation, I needed a job badly, and they knew that. The offer they gave was reasonable.

National Sales Manager Interview

National Sales Manager
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied in-person and the process took 6 months - interviewed at GE Healthcare in June 2012.

Interview Details – 1 phone interviews. Each of which asked basic filtering questions.
Live interview at headquarters with Global VP.
Video conference interview a week later with local AUS management.

Interview Question – Do you believe your successes were inevitable based upon your predecessor's success?   Answer Question

Senior Engineering Manager Interview

Murray, UT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GE Healthcare in February 2011.

Interview Details – Very Smooth. The interview process went really well but interview was nothing out of ordinary. Very straight forward questions. 6 people 1:1. Was ssked about design and engineering. They had also me talk to the VP after the interview and verbal offer.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – The role was excellent with global team and project that was just launching. However GE is not a good paymaster. They upped their offer by 10k and I believe it was the upper limit of the role. However since I work for a big public software firm. It was not able to match the stock compensation part of my current structure. It was a good cuhnk of money to leave on the table given I had to relocate to Murray (not one of the great places specially from kids schooling prespective).

Software Engineering Manager Interview

Software Engineering Manager
Murray, UT

The process took a day - interviewed at GE Healthcare in February 2011.

Interview Details – Got an interview through the GE recruiter; had phone screening interview with Hiring Manager and then on-site interview with 6 individuals(1:1) ranging from 30 mins to 1 hour. Most questions were situational. Interviewers were open minded and discussed existing challenges to the team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate the salary. I believe, I did not have a great interview and may not have given ideal answers. Candidates who aces the interview would probably do better at the negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for GE Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

GE Healthcare Videos

GE Healthcare – Why Work for Us?

Be a part of something bigger than yourself. GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services that are shaping a new age of patient care. Our broad expertise in medical imaging and information… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GE Healthcare interview questions and advice in Salt Lake City, UT. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by GE Healthcare employees and interview candidates.