GE

Updated Dec 8, 2014

2.7

48 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at GE.

Met at job fair on college campus. Invited back the next day for short interview. Total interview time was 30 minutes. Most questions were logistical, not behavioral.

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at GE in October 2014.

Had one round of interviews. Pretty much just a behavioral interview; no programming questions at all, and I didn't have to really worry about anything technical. After about 2 weeks, they got back to me with an offer. Overall, it was a really fast experience, and I enjoyed the ease of it!

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?   View Answer
    Didn't try negotiating!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at GE in October 2014.

Went in for first round of interviews on campus. Asked normal behavioral interview questions. Nothing too difficult. Called a few weeks later to say that corporate cut funding for the internship program.

Intern Interview

Met them at the career fair. They were very welcoming. Just one round of interviews, and just behavioral questions were asked. Were open and honest about the company as well as what I would be doing while working there. They are also very accommodating for majors, and are mostly looking for determined, intelligent individuals.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you disappointed yourself or a group   Answer Question

Intern Interview

since GE won't take international student as their intern, they forward my resume to GE china. first phone conversation is about basic personal information, then make a appointment with me about next interview.

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at GE.

Interviewed and recruiter. Told me I had the internship but I had a low gpa. Even so, I told him would have my gpa up by the next semester. He told me that he would get back to me once he spoke with HR and never got back with me

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a situation that didn't go so well. How did you take on a leadership role to recover the situation?   View Answer

Intern Interview

Done quickly after a career fair, was called that day for an interview the next day, very quick process.

Interview Questions
    • Asked a lot of "tell me a time you failed" questions and group scenario questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at GE.

Had a interview at a conference and after two days got an offer.

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Met them at a job fair and had initial interview. It was pleasant and easy going.

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at GE.

There was on-campus recruiting, and then an on-campus interview. GE personally called me to set up an interview time. Their on-campus interviewer was very polite and friendly. There questions were behavioral based and not very challenging. I heard within a week and a half whether I would make it to the second round of interviews.

Interview Questions
    • "When did you have to be creative to solve a problem?"   Answer Question