GE Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2015

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at GE.

Interview

They do an interview with you . It is a one on one interview , so there is no one there besides you and the hiring rep . It is a situational based interview so not your typical questions . If they are impressed with you ,youu are sent an offer and the process continues from there .

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to dealwith a difficult situation .   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at GE.

Interview

I applied through the university's website. I was scheduled to come in for a 30 minute interview a week later. Asked very basic interview questions. Do your research on GE. I am still waiting to hear back.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GE.

Interview

Process took about a month. Applied through university website, had an interview about a month later and heard back within two days. Interview was very short and was only asked three quesitons. The interviewer did not seem very interested but that may have been because I was one of the last to interview for the position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at GE.

Interview

Talked with a recruiter at a college career fair and was given an interview time for the next day. The interview took 30 mins and consisted of mainly behavioral questions about interactions with other people. The interviewer had my resume next to him and asked questions about things directly from it. Overall it was a positive experience

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to convince someone with a differing opinion to do something your way   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

I had 4 round of interviews. First round was the written round where they ask people to write an exam on C++ and general maths. Second is the technical interview where they ask you again about c++ and image processing techniques. Last round is the HR round.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at GE.

Interview

Met at job fair on college campus. Invited back the next day for short interview. Total interview time was 30 minutes. Most questions were logistical, not behavioral.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at GE in October 2014.

Interview

Had one round of interviews. Pretty much just a behavioral interview; no programming questions at all, and I didn't have to really worry about anything technical. After about 2 weeks, they got back to me with an offer. Overall, it was a really fast experience, and I enjoyed the ease of it!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't try negotiating!

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at GE (Denton, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Went in for first round of interviews on campus. Asked normal behavioral interview questions. Nothing too difficult. Called a few weeks later to say that corporate cut funding for the internship program.

Intern Interview

Interview

Met them at the career fair. They were very welcoming. Just one round of interviews, and just behavioral questions were asked. Were open and honest about the company as well as what I would be doing while working there. They are also very accommodating for majors, and are mostly looking for determined, intelligent individuals.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you disappointed yourself or a group   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

since GE won't take international student as their intern, they forward my resume to GE china. first phone conversation is about basic personal information, then make a appointment with me about next interview.