GE Interview Questions

Updated Jul 4, 2015
1,021 Interview Reviews

2.9

EHSLP Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at GE.

Interview

online application, wait for one month, phone interview , then interview with the head of department in Beijing, last one was interview with program manager and HR manager for the department.

Interview Questions

• Basically anything on your resume can be asked.   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at GE.

Interview

They do an interview with you . It is a one on one interview , so there is no one there besides you and the hiring rep . It is a situational based interview so not your typical questions . If they are impressed with you ,youu are sent an offer and the process continues from there .

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to dealwith a difficult situation .   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arecibo, PR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GE (Arecibo, PR).

Interview

The interview proces in General Electric is a good process the company bring the equal oportunity of employ and give the oportunity to the employ growing in the company. Make a someone question abot your progress in the companny and whay do you think or espect aboy this position. In general is a good process of interview with a diferent steps.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work do you realice in the plant and what is your expectation about the new oportunity.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online – interviewed at GE (Columbus, OH).

Interview

only asked a few questions. I asked him questions and the answers were short and sweet. interview was really short. person didn't seem interested in being there at all and was rushed. I was very disappointed, I expected more from a company like GE. Oh well. I didn't get the second interview unfortunately.

Interview Questions

• What is your weakness?
      Tell me about a time where you lead a team to success
      What is your favorite animal?
      Describe a hard situation that you had to deal with and how you overcame it.

1 Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GE in June 2015.

Interview

I had two phone interviews with HR employees and one on campus interview with two senior management. Flew in the day before and had interviews in morning and had lunch after.

AP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online – interviewed at GE (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was with two different members of the Accounting Staff. Interview time was changed the day of the interview. I was sent a text that the time was being moved up while I was traveling to the interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years   1 Answer

Fabricator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at GE (Waukesha, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was very straight forward and to the point. I had an opportunity to answer many questions as well as ask them and was given a fair chance and amount of time to answer them to the best of my knowledge. I was asked a series of questions from a sheet by several different individuals and answered all of the questions as efficiently as possible.

Interview Questions

• How efficiently can I read blueprints?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I would tell people to never sell themselves short. Know that you have the skillset in which the job you are applying for and have the professional evidence to back it up.

Machine Learning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niskayuna, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GE (Niskayuna, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

They asked basic questions about machine learning algorithms. The questions were not very technical, not too much details are required to answer. I was also asked to present my own research for about 1 hour. And I talked to HR people at last.

Trade Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at GE.

Interview

I met with four or five group managers and the VP to find out about the responsibilities of the job and so they could get to know me better and to find out what team I would be the best fit for. Then after those interviews I met with someone from HR to go over the details and was told I would be contacted shortly either way. I heard back within a week and accepted the position and then had to go through the background check before my start date.

Interview Questions

• Tell them about a project or group assignment I worked on in the past that helped me learn and would be helpful in this position.   Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at GE.

Interview

Phone screening, followed by in-person interview with HR, hiring managers...Walked thru the resume for a little bit, then it was mostly focused on behavioral questions.Great place to build your experience if you are willing to always be learning.