GE

GE Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2014
Updated Sep 16, 2014

Software Engineer Interview

This is a campus interview and has 2 rounds.

1) Questions on Core Java, based on the answers given the questions increase.

2) Again Java and Servlet technology and few questions on Database and java-script.

Financial Management Program (Shanghai) Interview

Applied through college with resume, cover letter and an interviewstream video required by the college. Also did the online application. Should have 4-5 rounds of interviews with HR, Finance Managers and CFO. I got phone interview in June 2014, but failed...

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really hard. General questions.
      Tell me about the public presentation that you made most successfully.
        Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

First they asked for the list of students of the class and shortlisted a few based on the percentage obtained in engineering. Then ther was a group discussion round and topic given to us was "THE IMPACT OF SOCIAL MEDIA ON DAY TO DAY LIFE". Then ther was a personal interview for those who cleared the group discussion.

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied online - interviewed at GE.

After submitting an application on the GE careers website, I heard back not long after the deadline had passed inviting me to an phone interview at my convenience. Phone interview took just less than 30 minutes and was friendly and straight forward.

RMP Program Interview

Had a phone interview - pre screen - pretty basic questions. Program withdrawn when GE credit ratings dropped. Asked mostly behavioural Qs -- like tell me about a time you didn't get along with a group, what is your greatest achievent, why GE, Tell me about a time when you failed.

Interview Questions
    • what do you expect to gain from the rmp program and how where do you see yourself after completing the program ?   Answer Question

ITLP Interview

One phone interview, and 1-1

Human Resources Internship Interview

Telephone interview: Questions related to interest in HR and the company. No unexpected question, just basic competency ones.

Systems Engineer Interview

On campus interview

ITLP Interview

Phone interview. Why GE? Why this position? And ask about the social activitiy on campus

Hardware Engineer Interview

Applied through University coop program. Interviewer was a stand in. A lot of behaviour questions, "What would you do if there was a conflict with a coworker" etc. No technical questions except for a question about the structure of a technical report.

Worked for GE? Contribute to the Community!