GE Junior Officer Leadership Program Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2015

Junior Officer Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at GE (Grand Rapids, MI) in July 2014.

Interview

This was a phone interview for a program that takes junior military officers and teaches them business with General Electric over a two-year period. The initial phone interview was about thirty minutes in duration and covered their questions for me about military transition and my questions for them about the specifics of the program.

Interview Questions

• What do you believe will be the biggest challenge for you moving from a military leadership role to a business leadership role?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Junior Officer Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GE (Houston, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

I had 3 phone screens after submitting an online application. The phone screens progressed in difficulty. The first two were just to feel out my social skills and my interest in the program. The last was more in depth and delved into how I solved problems at work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because it was a standard program offer.