GE Legal Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GE (Norwalk, CT) in December 2011.

Interview

I completed the initial interview with Human Resources and an interview with the hiring manager. My resume remains "under review". A timeframe for making a hiring decision has not been established and the position has not been re-posted. The company recruiter that initially selected me for the interview expressed her frustration with the inertia of some of GE's hiring processes. I have stopped requesting updates from the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working with regulatory agencies?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Legal Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

I applied online with a CV and cover letter, completed the online test shortly after. I was then invited to a telephone interview, with the usual competency questions. Shortly after I was invited for the face to face interview. Due to circumstances I couldnt attend in person, and they were kind enough to reschedule for a telephone interview. Interview went well - lasted around 40 minutes, included questions about my experiences, my career aspirations, and a series of behavioural questions. 3 days after I was offered the role and accepted!!

Legal Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

There are 4 stages to the whole job application: 1.application 2.online test- consists of 3 separate test, based on a multiple choice format. 3.the phone interview They will tell you via Email if you have been successful. The phone interview questions were not that difficult, but have a good example prepared.

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe your microsft skill (try and give examples) Second 2.why did you apply to GE? 3. What motivated you to apply for the legal intern position? 4. Tell me a time when you took part in a challenging project and the challenges you faced? 5. Tell me a time when you learnt something new? You must give examples in STAR approach. It's an easy going intreview   Answer Question