GE

Relevance Date Difficulty

Legal Interview

Legal
Norwalk, CT

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at GE in December 2011.

Interview Details – I completed the initial interview with Human Resources and an interview with the hiring manager. My resume remains "under review". A timeframe for making a hiring decision has not been established and the position has not been re-posted. The company recruiter that initially selected me for the interview expressed her frustration with the inertia of some of GE's hiring processes. I have stopped requesting updates from the recruiter.

Interview Question – Do you have experience working with regulatory agencies?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Norwalk, CT

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at GE in March 2010.

Interview Details – Process moved in fits and starts. After initial phone interview, the hiring manager contacted me for an interview. This was followed by meetings with other group members within a few days. Subsequent rounds of interviews came at 2-3 week intervals. After about 6 rounds of interviews I never received a final response.

Interview Question – Much of the process consisted of behavioral questions and describing previous work experience - nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Worked for GE? Contribute to the Community!