GE

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Norwalk, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at GE in December 2011.

I completed the initial interview with Human Resources and an interview with the hiring manager. My resume remains "under review". A timeframe for making a hiring decision has not been established and the position has not been re-posted. The company recruiter that initially selected me for the interview expressed her frustration with the inertia of some of GE's hiring processes. I have stopped requesting updates from the recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have experience working with regulatory agencies?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Norwalk, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at GE in March 2010.

Process moved in fits and starts. After initial phone interview, the hiring manager contacted me for an interview. This was followed by meetings with other group members within a few days. Subsequent rounds of interviews came at 2-3 week intervals. After about 6 rounds of interviews I never received a final response.

Interview Questions
    • Much of the process consisted of behavioral questions and describing previous work experience - nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Worked for GE? Contribute to the Community!