GE

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

OMLP Internship Interview

Cincinnati, OH

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at GE in October 2009.

Interview Details – Meet a career fair and scheduled an interview with one of the recruiters for the morning after. The interview was as expected, with a run through of my resume and a couple of behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you disagreed with a decision one of your mamanagers made   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Had a more interesting offer from another big company

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at GE

Worked for GE? Contribute to the Community!

GE Videos

GE – Why Work for Us?

At GE, we are builders. It goes beyond businesses, brands and infrastructure. With four businesses and operations in over 160 countries, GE employees have an unparalleled foundation on which to build their careers… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GE OMLP Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GE employees and interview candidates.