GE

Updated Sep 29, 2014
Updated Sep 29, 2014

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

OMLP Interview

First round 30 min interview. Tell me a time where you showed leadership. Got asked for second round 5 back to back interviews. Asked tell me a time where you used techincal knowledge to solve a problem.

Other Interview Reviews for GE

OMLP Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at GE in October 2012.

Consists of an interview on campus. Then either given anoffer or not.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at GE in August 2011.

Interview was mostly behavioral. Had an internship there over the summer and presented my key accomplishments, but interviewers were more interested in my definition of leadership and how I would solve potential conflicts.

Interview Questions
    • I was not expecting questions relating to managing unhappy employees.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at GE in August 2009.

There were 5 interviews about 45 mins each. They generally asked about the same questions, all behavioral.

If you just say you want to work for GE for the rest of your life you are likely to do well.

Just make sure that when you answer a question in one interview you remember your answer, a similar question might come up later and you have to answer them about the same so that when the interviewers compare your responses they know you were telling the truth.

Interview Questions
    • If the person most critical of you were to tell us why you should not have this job what would they say?   View Answer

OMLP Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at GE.

First round on campus interview. A few phone interviews 20-30 min each with different HR hiring managers across different businesses. On site interview with about 3 or 4 back to back panel interviews with manufacturing managers. Questions are typical behavior based. Employer paid for flight, hotel, rental car and meals for on-site interview.

Interview Questions
    • Give me a time when you disagreed with a team member? What was the situation and what did you do?   View Answer
    Base salary non-negotiable. Sign on bonus possible.

OMLP Interview

Interview process is somewhat difficult. You first go through a phone screening that is very general (review of resume, some behavioral questions). If you make it past this step the second step you come in for a day long visit with a group of others. The day consists of 4-5 interviews (mostly behavioral with one technical interview), a presentation that you must put together and give, and finally a team activity where you are observed to see how you interact in a team.

Interview Questions
    Salary is not really negotiable