GE Oil & Gas Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2015

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at GE Oil & Gas.

Interview

I spent one afternoon going through a series of interviews at the end of my summer internship. There was a technical interview with engineering manages asking about work and technical experience, then a technical presentation with Q&A session on either your internship or a school project, then finally an interview with HR asking behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• In the technical interview I was asked about my work experience and my internship, what I learned and what sort of career path I am interested in.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GE Oil & Gas

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Houston, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Met with hiring manager and his direct manager. Informal questions about my past experience, then HR took sometime(3 weeks) I received a formal offer and that was it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

the offer was non-negotiable