GE Revenue Cycle Product Manager Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Revenue Cycle Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at GE in September 2010.

Spoke with the company's recruiter who expressed the hiring manager (HM) had an interest in my skills-set. Thereafer, spoke with the hiring manager on the via, again reinterating an interest in my skills and began to market how their company presented a lot of benefits. Immediately, arrangements were made for me to be flown in their state to have a panel interview. Each panelist were engage in the interveiw process and expressed I had the skills that was needed for the job. I was informed by the hiring manager that I should receive a response in a week. Two weeks had gone by, checked the company's website, which stated they had hired someone one. Nearly 3 to 4 weeks received an email from the HM stating she had hired someone else. I strongly believe that there were other reasons I was not hired and didn't relate to my skills-set. I was so confident in the interview, my performance was high-level, high-energy, and professional. In fact, the panelist was so engaged in my responses, they were taken notes of how they should handle situations as a manager. Ironic part of all, I saw the same position reposted six months ago. I have no interested in working with GE health care company. They hire people who present unfair hiring practices.

Interview Questions
  • Have I ever worked with a supervisor that presented major issues with me possessing an issue to perform my task.   View Answer