GE

Relevance Date Difficulty

Revenue Cycle Product Manager Interview

Revenue Cycle Product Manager
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at GE in September 2010.

Interview Details – Spoke with the company's recruiter who expressed the hiring manager (HM) had an interest in my skills-set. Thereafer, spoke with the hiring manager on the via, again reinterating an interest in my skills and began to market how their company presented a lot of benefits. Immediately, arrangements were made for me to be flown in their state to have a panel interview. Each panelist were engage in the interveiw process and expressed I had the skills that was needed for the job. I was informed by the hiring manager that I should receive a response in a week. Two weeks had gone by, checked the company's website, which stated they had hired someone one. Nearly 3 to 4 weeks received an email from the HM stating she had hired someone else. I strongly believe that there were other reasons I was not hired and didn't relate to my skills-set. I was so confident in the interview, my performance was high-level, high-energy, and professional. In fact, the panelist was so engaged in my responses, they were taken notes of how they should handle situations as a manager. Ironic part of all, I saw the same position reposted six months ago. I have no interested in working with GE health care company. They hire people who present unfair hiring practices.

Interview Question – Have I ever worked with a supervisor that presented major issues with me possessing an issue to perform my task.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at GE

Worked for GE? Contribute to the Community!

GE Videos

GE – Why Work for Us?

At GE, we are building, curing, moving, and power the world. It goes beyond businesses, brands and infrastructure. With several businesses and operations in over 170 countries, GE employees have an unparalleled… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GE Revenue Cycle Product Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GE employees and interview candidates.